Merck KGB

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot guy posting ver and over to himself. I'm a 15er and have been doing it for years. Screw merck. And you'll never catch me. Besides- you try eliminating us and you'll have like 8 reps in the country prick. Good luck

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great and enlightened vocabulary! If we only had eight reps I would applaud the action.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is management's fault. They created this culture of utter disgust. I'm right there with you. Give me a severance and let me put this mistake of a company behind me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grab your testicles and leave. By the way, that severance is going to be meager moving forward.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working very lengthy periods clear through the Holiday's preparing severance lists and cost estimates. The
    List is quite large and the charges to first qtr. will be impactful. After the drawdown Merck will be a much better functioning company. While sitting at home doing little get the resumes up to date.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all shaking in fear. And next to this imaginary "list", do you have potions and voodoo dolls also? How frequently do you cast these spells? You must have majored in wizardry at Hogwarts.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!! Thank you. Great come back for the lone nut.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait for the New Year to begin. The pond scum will be dissolved and flushed down the drain. My investment income will increase dramatically with the maggots gone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only stock you have is the laughing stock you have become on the Merck board by responding to yourself on several threads. You want to really invest in something, invest in a shrink because you desperately need it you lone nut.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is on vacation and will have a period of leisure. The contributors in the sales force should take some time to review the work ethics of all those around you in the Merck family. If you suspect even a little bit that they are 15s, overlays that don't work or just lazy fools make a list, check it twice and turn them in. Removing the slugs will save your jobs. Don't think twice about outing them. They deserve nothing!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are truly sad. I hope you get a real life for Christmas. Wishing others ill will during this time of year is such a cry for help for you. Hopefully you will get the psychiatric treatment you desperately need during the holidays.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have had a few days of R@R and should be ready to out the scum and stink that taints the sales force and Merck. Put the lists and evidence in order to evick the 15s and sycophants. They are a direct threat to your families. Screw them all even if just suspected.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either you are totally lacking in educational background or just a complete moron.
    I am earnest in seeing only the slime 15s and their sycophants outed and removed from the company. When that happens, no matter the day or time of the year, is of no concern to me. What matters is just make it happen quickly. If you are among them you also need terminated.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outing them gets you black marked, picking up their slack and saying nothing gets you the boot!

Quality management!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no 15 "outing", no lists, and no "meetings". These are all just psychotic fantasies of the lone loser who lives here. Yes, actually lives here. He fancies himself as a graduate of Hogwarts and casts spells like "be gone!" and "may you be cut". A frustrated, unrewarded soul, he roams these threads making potions and casting powerless spells. He will post a minimum of 2 delusions in reply to this message, pretending to be different people. He is the reason psychiatrists have job security in any market.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you please explain what a "15" or "15er" is?

I am newly hired, work for another pharma company, just found this website.
    I've been reading through a variety of threads on many different company sites hoping to gain more insight into this industry I find myself a part of.

Yes, what I've read here has given me 2nd thoughts, but it is a job, and I needed something desperately.

So, to my initial query - what is a "15"?

Thank you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 15s are the lowest scum in the workforce. They steal company resources, screw their coworkers and would not hesitate to put you in harms way. You have seen them before and am sure you avoided them at all costs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh lone nut. This is your only life. So sad yet funny to watch. The new Cubist employees are smart enough not to listen to a raving lunatic like yourself. The irony is you probably don't even have a job trying to fire people who have jobs that work on their own terms. It makes me so happy to know you are wasting your life on such a futile effort. You are not in control of anything and you will waste your life away while we will move forward working less and loving life more. Have a lovely day loser. Time for you to spew more hate, I am going to enjoy life on Merck's dime the 15 by 15 way.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Basically, a 15 or 15er or 15 x 15 is an that decided to work 15 hours a week until 2015.