Another Blessed Week of Loyalty

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My goal this week is devote more then 10 hours to Merck. But no more than 11 hours. OK, maybe 12. On second thought, I'll stay under 10, just like every other week. After all, I have a real job to tend to---one that I actually expect to have for a while.

FU Merck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ll do my usual 10 hour week. Less as year goes by. Plan on Merck paying me to look for another job. Kenny boynig has crushed any morale. And the entire sales force is doing the same thing. Except on field visits of course where we have to entertain the clowns at the curcus

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's 2:23 and I'm already home, changed into some comfy clothes and have coffee in hand! Loyalty? They've shown none to us and I am simply returning the favor. Besides, I believe we're all temporary at this point anyhow.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice post. Brilliant approach. I wish I had been so smart as I was winding down my days at Merck. I foolishly believed that working hard would pay off. Ha! That didn't apply until AFTER I left Merck!

Good for you, Brother.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess I was ahead of my time!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm long gone from Merck. The grass where I am now is indeed much greener. But I chuckle every time I think about the dog and pony show I put on for my pig of a CTL. What a complete dumbass. He's probably still there. Merck seems to love that kind of CTL.

FU Merck. Nobody gonna miss you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I lie so much about calls, that it even surprises me how bad I've become! I can no longer help myself. Oh well, gotta hit the gym!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are exactly the scum the company needs to continue to terminate.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are exactly the scum that ruined this company. The blind ones, the dummies who created the big charade and played the ridiculous game of having this fake career.

It wasn't always like this. We used to be respectable. Now, it's an ever-shrinking legion…errr, I mean handful of ass-kissing caterer delivery schleps. Shame on you for being so stupid.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't justify yourself being a thief.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't justify yourself being so righteous!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going to enjoy your demise and getting booted out the door. Tell mommy and daddy to get the basement ready for longterm occupancy.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the job share club. Even the days they are supposed to work it's 10-2 and don't forget they work close to home. Commutes? Not for the shares, need to be close to home for kiddo on call duties.

Welcome to the club!!! Hahahaaaaa

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're working 10-2, you're working waaaaayyyyyyyy too much.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The wonderful future rapidly approaching will see you not working at all. Several years of no work eating cake and beans is appropriately in your karma. Delislinging slugs!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I CAN'T WAIT for my walking papers!! Give me that severance, you slimy bastards! My other job is yielding enough income to make me not even blink at leaving this crap hole company.

FU Merck.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave you thief.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If all of us who have accepted this reality leave, there would be no one left. Wake up, Dummy.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so much hatred? You do realize that this type of behavior is unhealthy and frankly no one is interested in reading this king of garbage. Ugliness and bitterness....move on folks.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are finally waking up. My one and only goal is to put you in the welfare line. You never have worked so you will be at home with friends.