Cosentyx

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2014 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!! How do you get approval to sell your drug and have no drug to sell? Bahahahahahaha. Good luck losers....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Snap!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troy you really are an idiot howl

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you just figured this out. Guy is clueless

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 deaths I will think twice before going on this med. No wonder the numbers look good, during clinical trial novartis used 300 mg , enbrel used 50 mg, of course it would work better. That's not apples to apples comparison .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who Novartis is using for Cosentyx HUB provider? How about their SP network?

On a similar note, how about the HUB and SP for Zykadia?

Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis likes UCB and Lash for most programs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accredo Specialty Pharmacy
    Advanced Care Scripts (ACS)
    Avella Specialty Pharmacy
    Biologics Inc.
    CVS Caremark Specialty Pharmacy
    Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy
    US Bioservices
    Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that's UBC associated with Accredo.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biologics is the hub. 20+ SPs in the network for Cosentyx.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take Enbrel--best safety data. Only one injection a week. Over 10 years. I'd not want to inject myself twice for a month and the safety may not be there.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ENBREL! over 10 years of safety. I don't know about new ones.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enbrel loading dose: 2 shots a wk for 3 months

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, but it's not one after the other at the same time. SHOOT that would hurt. At least you get a few days between shots.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA approved the drug and it still isn't available, guess patients will have to wait another year. Reps that were hired can still home and study little more.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the best gig I've ever had. Looks like I will have to start work in March though. Does anyone know if Medicare and Medicaid will cover it? Or is the situation as bad as with commercial insurance? Guess I'll spend my time on army bases selling TriCare.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great news for folks that are allergic to Enbrel, MTX and Humira, have tried all other Bios and light therapy with no success , lost efficacy on Stelara ,are at the end of the road for options. Eagerly waiting for the launch to try this new medication.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen is freaking out overCosentyx. They are scared to death. Especially knowing that there are waiting lists for patients to try Cosentyx. I work for Amgen and between Cosentyx and LCZ we are panicked.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt it

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Hand picked" comment = lawsuit- Shows there was motive to discriminate against NVS applicants