Oncology

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2008 at 4:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, back from another depressing meeting. I almost puked listening to people saying, "oh, thses workshops were great." Are these guys fucking nuts??? Now they bring mass market shit here and want us to do it, Theses fucking PILLS programs aer a joke and nobody will come. I guess more fudging of reports. I hear Hematology is much better

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Notice all the new faces.....lots have baled out in the last year.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so sick of selling this....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After I heard about PILLS, I assume we will be getting roomates at next meeting

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. A product manager for Exjade that you can't even understand and a new product manager for Gleevec or Tasigna (not sure which one) that is sooo arrogant I can't even look at hiI don't. As far as products Exjade can't even make quota, now we have to go after BMT which is usually only short term use! I don't sell Tasigna or Gleevec but it doesn't seem much better over there. I agree with one of the other post as to the amount of new faces! Any one that can leave has.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, what about all the Coaching Plans and retirements (ya right)! Let's see we'll put you on a TCP then we can move you to a PIP! What is up with this division? We might as well be in MM. I just don't get it. This used to be a great place to work, it is so sad

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hem here.....you onc's are doing PILLS? Uh-oh...here comes the faking of calls and bribery. I hope to god this doesn't come to our side....can you inform me how the company "spun" this one to you?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who is that Bill guy on the Hem side???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bit insincure if you ask me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you asking about the RM Bill Spelta or as anyone who knows him likes to call him BS(squared). He is the biggest piece of SHIT I have every had to deal with. He will look you in the face and tell you how wonderful you are then turn right around and SCREW you. He can't be trusted and I don't know how he can look at himself in the mirror in the morning.
    If you are asking about another Bill then I don't know who you are asking about. Any way I started something about the Terrible Bill Spelta!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We lost a great one with Sam Farrington going to Celgene. Proves that people who have great contacts/skills can get away from this SHITHOLE. The management and their stupid ass technique of asking for "action plans" to solve a "selling" problem is assine. The problem is that the damn drugs should sell themselves if they are that good and goals are "resonable" to attain. DM's with their heads up their ass not knowing what to do except "action plans". What a way to "run a railroad"!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where else are you going to go? Did you know that Novartis owns a substantial share of Celgene? We will be buying them soon and the people that jumped will be out of a job just like Chiron! Play it safe my friends, collect your big checks and quit complaining because soon you will be happy you simply have a job!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats a lie

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dan and David West Palm, gone to Celgene too. who else? I'd leave if I could

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis Oncology is a joke. Most DM's are MM goal orientated who don't have the experience to manage this type of group. Hey look at some of the RD's and trhat will tell you something.

Is Mike Kincaid still using golf and football terms to movitate at sales mtgs. What a complete asshole and loser!!

It was really fun selling under teses idiots who think that a action plan will sell more product. If they didn't have so many reps bumping into each other and pissing off the Dr's they might sell something.

The real joke is the product mgrs who try to cram the MM crap into a selling program. Its doesn't work in Hem/Onc and role playing went out in the 80"s.

when this group of half-wits finally get it they too will be wandering the street because their product didn't make unreasonable goals.

Well glad I left and don't miss the BS and mindgames mgmt/corporate plays. It had to be the worst company i ever worked for in my 15+ yrs in sales.

Talk about a bunch of losers and retreads in NJ. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry to be dense, but is anything about Oncology good? Training? Marketing? Anything?

Throw me a bone here, dude!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's better than any other position at this company, and most other specialties. Yes, as far as ONC goes, Novartis isn't an ideal situation. Too many reps (6) per territory and it could easily be covered by 3. However, even Genentech has gone to this format...these aren't the positions that used to be sole-accountability, which takes away from the good reps that they typically get in this field. All in all, ONC is still the place to be, even if it isn't what it 'used to be'.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing better than lowering your standards and making all things realative, eh?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Joe in the Detroit area? Nice guy--he will be missed