MEMPHIS MEETING AT THE EMBASSY SUITES

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2011 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

During the meeting at the Embassy Suites in Memphis this week, what the heck was all that crap about making the numbers in the first quarter or you will be on a PIP with a good chance of losing your job before the end of the year? Man, what is with all the over the top pressure right out of the gates this year?
    And that meeting coordinator that tried to confront me about having to go to the bathroom in the middle of the meeting, because we hardly got any breaks. What gestapo tactics. What is happening to here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

classy organization, really knows how to treat people like adults...how sad how far s-a has fallen, really pretty pathetic

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad reality is this is just the tip of the iceberg. All pressure to treat people right is out the door. We all are in for a shock at first, but then it will be business as usual.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the point. S-A does not want adult professionals. That's why 'they' hired you frat dix and barbie dolls. This is twenty something high school. Get used to it. It's what we all signed up for.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you weren't at the ONLY meeting that occured at the Memphis Embassy Suites. Nice try.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were other meetings this uptight and demotivating?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't they all, always?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I attended this meeting. The original post is a complete lie. I can guess which "displaced" rep wrote this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting was typical shitty meeting at all of sa. You are the liar, bitch!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was mean and unnecessary. How about some real dialogue.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK guess

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the company fall out from this crazy meeting?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened? Give us details!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suggest going to HR with what you know, "original poster". I've heard the rumors too, but am not directly affected, so it is up to you to create a solution to the problem; otherwise, live with it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There were racial slurs being openly used at the breaks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh blow me MF!!!!

MLK

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a dream that one day little pharma boys will be playing with big device guys on the same playground....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a liar! Get over it JT! You sucked and rode the coat tails of other reps for years. Good luck as a Walmart greeter!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I attended the meeting. Bill Wilson is the new DSM. He is better than anyone that could have been placed.
    The meeting was like any other meeting, He delivered the corprate message but made it clear that our sales results determine our future. Why is this a shock? Get over youeselves and sell something!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Well, well, the plot thickens. Now we're getting somewhere.