Maintenance Technician IV Clayton NC

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2014 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Iam tired of these 12 hour shifts Iam overworked and underpaid !
    Electronic ,Pneumatic control systems, Calibration Systems, Machining systems, Electro-mechanical systems, fluid systems, computer systems, PLCs. Iam sick of the bull crap
    How else worked at this location on here can't take it anymore

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Iam an MQ Supervisor responsible for ensuring manufacturing operations are operating under a state of GMP compliance. I Supervise the daily activities of exempt and non-exempt personnel involved in in-process monitoring, testing/sampling, quality evaluation and routine release of products manufactured at the Austin facility. A former worker I fired, from what Iam told is trolling here

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me assure you, we did all we could to help him but his attention deficit disorder and slow work pace along with repeated call outs impeded production.In other words the guy was a lazy bum, and no one associated with him at work unless they had to

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, describe this person whom you fired, his or her physical appearance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they have two arms and two legs and two ears

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is that you surf ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait a minute - You are not an MQ Supervisor, you are the HR Guy using your typical troll language.

I'm Hospira quality who has been to all of the manufacturing sites, domestic and international for years......there is truth to what the MQ technician is saying. Just like during Project Fuel, employees who want to do the right thing but corporate culture and financial squandering to the manufacturing sites leaves little place to go except to this blog and other social media outlets. It worked to expose Project Fuel - to the tune of 60 Million so maybe it can work for the current conditions.

HR Guy and others - you can continue to blog immature comments in efforts to sidestep/talk over the truths expressed on this site.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, but your truths are public record you don't have substance the hr tough guy is right

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I been to all the plants!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This just shows how clueless you are. The TrackWise system is not public record and houses all of the nonconformity investigations. Each site has their own database bucket but you can get access to all plant sites. The data is very telling. So to the so called "HR" posters - go get it and report the substance.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't retrieve that info, besides those events were uncovered by FDA ,who are well aware of TrackWise and every Software program That HSP runs !They looked up HSPs A-hole BUT the game goes on it's NOT over yet !

HR

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:eek:Soooooo Easy To Bust You On Here ! Changing Icons won't work Sorry Moron, your way you're out of your league on here:eek:

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BUMP! how's that social media coming along

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look in the Mirror

:eek:Busted!:eek:

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wondering what's up

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest