I&I vs Oncology Impressions

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2014 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've met people from both I&I and Oncology divisions of Celgene. The Oncology folks seem to be a more polished and professional bunch whereas the I&I people tend to be rough and immature. I've always held Celgene in high regard but thought they lowered their standards with the hires in this division. What's going on? Is this the new trend for Celgene?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's up Little Fella?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be I&I

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its the small penis guy again. Tiny Tim loves to project this little fella thing

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are you going to get it Little Fella? I am not a guy. But I love Club Celgene.

We know who you are. Psycho stalker who DIDNT GET HIRED and now whines day and night on these boards, pretending to be either a biologics sales pro, a miffed oncology rep, or an investment banker.

In reality, the stock has been up 98% since I joined. Life is good. Club Celgene is stocked with hungry stallions. It's a lady's dream.

Don't worry, little fella. Its a free board. You can stay here and cry as long as you wish.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't help myself. I am mad. Celgene was the once in a lifetime opportunity and I blew it.

So I am mad. And I will be here for years pretending to be someone I'm not, giving it back to you. If I can harm in any way, it will make me feel a little better.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it up already! You know as well as we do that Celgene hired mediocre reps. And yes, for the record, if you had ever sold in the biologics space you would know it is a different world from the pharma you're used to. Every job has talent levels. In pharma (at the rep level) there is the talent level required to do short term contracts and hunt signatures all day, there is the talent level required to not only sell but also negotiate contracts on a buy and bill and convince a physician to front his own money to stock a product in his office, and there is a lot in between. Generally, biotech companies look for someone on the more experienced, more talented level of the spectrum because they don't need their hands held and are polished enough to gain the respect of their customers.

There has been a lot of speculation as to why Celgene went with rookies on this. In my opinion, they knew they had a mediocre product that would produce little in the way of revenue, and that anyone with a decent track record would figure this out pretty quickly and leave. No one is here because they are heartbroken about not being hired. Most of those who did not get hired are here for 2 reasons. (1)We know it was not an accident that Celgene hired who they did, and eventually the reasons will become apparent. Humans are, as a species, curious. (2)Until the true hiring "strategy" is evident, we all enjoy listening to Club Celgene guy, Little Fella guy, Investor Village guy, and all the rest of the retreads prove to us again and again that your sales force is the pharmaceutical version of Animal House. Frankly, your ignorance of your own shortcomings is quite amusing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's actually all an experiment to lure you onto these boards Little Fella, aka spurned biologics retread.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so tired of reading about this. The strategy was to hire people with less than 2 years of experience and a history of athletic competition. For a lot of reasons, some of which are unique to I&I, those reps are expected to perform the best. That was the strategy and it came from high up. Every other guess or explanation is completely wrong. Now please stop cluttering the board with whining about it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ron

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all I know is the talent bar has been raised again for club celgene! got my balls drained the first night at the POA, unreal skills these cougars have!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So herpes, syphilis and gonorrhea lives well at Club Celgene? Glad to hear sexually transmitted diseases are still running rampant among idiots that can't see anything past their own egos. Oh...and let's also hold a toast to all the failed marriages out. You know who you are and I personally applaud your poor choices. You are definitely meant for the company you represent. I'd like to give a shout-out to the prostitute responding to "little fella"...suppose your nickname should be "Grand Canyon"? Bet you swear like a sailor in person, real attractive! Then again, I'm sure they're really not looking at your face but what your exposing...something that your husband and children must be proud of. :)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Club Celgene starts at the top and sets the tone. Morally bankrupt leaders.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares, they know how to motivate! Just spend an evening at Club Celgene and see for yourself, junior. I love this place!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn that is perfect well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Changing the subject to ONC and new hiring -----> what is the new hiring training like and length of training home and away? Greatly appreciate any feedback!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's boots to asses, junior. Go chase some parked cars you f-ing r*****