Why so silent? Let us know already!

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2014 at 5:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No emails ( weird) dms know soon so tell us please or there will be more vacancies! We need assurance! Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WINTER IS COMING!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Publicis extended and shoongi extended so why would there be any layoffs ? Noven employees should come before these 2 groups -- if keeping all why not just let everyone know now ....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not keeping all of us. New territory alignment. Some in CNS and some in WH will be cut, using alignment as reason.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok but if they should not cut the Noven reps over Publicis if there is too many reps in a given area - not should they give shonoogi docs over Noven reps !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are going to use this as an opportunity to get rid of any reps who they feel aren't solid enough. Anyone who can't sell will be cut. I don't think they care one bit wether they are Shinogi or Publicis. They need to get scripts and their own jobs and success will be more important.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so last years winner circle and promotion should be good? Ok I can sleep tonight!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol I've seen winners circle at other companies laid off. If you want rhyme and reason become a teacher bc you ain't gonna find it in pharma.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was a sarcastic comment the person made. Anyone have any idea if in the past the company has given a severance package to employees laid off? I wonder if they will do that?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well they said if you aren't solid you are a goner they want scripts so just saying I got scripts lol! But you ALSO have to be a favorite: HM.SG,AD.JM(ESP JM!) lol

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the favorites?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there going to be layoffs in WH?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many are they looking to let go?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One only you!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Putting names in a hat?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone get their Thanksgiving "pink slip" yet?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they did but not announced