Meda to buy Sunovion Respiratory drug.

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone find out the truth. I am a Sunovion rep. I understand through a very reliable source that Meda is buying the respiratory division from Sunovion. Are they taking the drug and the reps or just the drug?

Thanks so much for any news. I'm hoping not to lose my job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keeping it very quiet but yes. May just co market or do complete buyout. Better drug than any here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in home office at Meda. This is definitely happening. We are going to purchase the product and let our geniuses sell it. After all, they are doing an excellent job with repackaged aerobid. They should be able to do at least as well with an old-fashioned laba.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha. You work at home office? Which crackhead are you? Okay, this time say it in your best Carolina white trash accent, "Because when patients win..."

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still no one interested in buying us!? Come on, we want a buy out! They have to fill every position they can to look good to another company trying to buy. Keep the little profits coming in as long as possible. Vacancies look bad to potential buyers. Are they still keeping us on till January? What will happen if our stock keeps crashing? Will they just close the doors on the US division? Maria is laughing all the way to the bank. Good thing three members of our district have final interviews.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone what to buy us? Meda is a sinking ship with absolutely nothing to offer.