The End is Near

Discussion in 'Upsher Smith Labs' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2014 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The end of Qudexy / topiramate ER or whatever they want us to call it today is certainly near my friends! Be honest with yourself there are many territories that still have not produced one single script. Not one little meaningless insignificant prescription. The territories on top are so far from paying for themselves that we can never hope they float the entire division. If nobody else wants to say it I will pack your bags everybody cause it's all over but the crying now!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I pull my weight everyday and it shows in scripts. How about getting off your lazy, washed up, spoiled butts and go to work. Majority of reps I talk to are not going to work and that's why we will fail. It's sad.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are delusional!!! You want proof? You think this thing is still salvageable? Well there's your proof! I don't work anymore because it is a Waste of Time!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idk what you ladies are talking about I work everyday. I work a little on my resume, a little at the gym, at little at the grocery store, a little at the mall and by that time schools out! Successful day IMO

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not get it. Wih launches like Qudexy, Aptiom, Trokendi etc. Approving a second Topiramate XR when Trokendi does not sell. Bad idea on top of a bad idea. Same thing in epilepsy. Aptiom is basically a once a day Trileptal and Trileptal went generic approx 4 years ago. Trileptal is pretty much Tegretol.

Spending a lot of money and resources chasing markets that are not there. Physicians see right through this. Even if a few physiciians buy in, they will not take the efforts to get it approved PAs, step edits etc.

We are forced to call on the same physicians weekly or bi-weekly when it is obvious that they will never write for this drug.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are lazy, delusional and unethical. Your recent strategy in the field is true evidence of your character. Next time you write a statement claiming who sells and who doesn't check the news for each co.and get your facts straight.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our CEO can't be bothered to come to THE biggest epilepsy meeting of the year?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to say when there are so any drugs being launched that have no business on the market Trokendi, Aption, Qudexy. Who is in the meeting when someone says "I have a great idea lets launch a second branded topiramate XR and competed against generic topiramate and Trokendi"

Not that the launches are horrible, although in many cases the groundwork for a launch has not been made. Sunovion launched Aptiom, claimed it was new and none of the patient info. mentioned anything about being new.Supernus hired reps with no real sales experience and no pharma experience. Their interactions with healthcare professionals were so bad that I felt like it gave all reps a bad name. The conversations were so watered down.

If there is no market for the drugs some reps will sell off label to create a market and generate sales and thiis obviously not beneficial.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Do you have a mirror? To say these other companies did it wrong and had "watered down" conversations that it made us all look bad id ridiculous coming from us. We have been in there talking about thrifty white, mobes, and lying about how much parients will pay. At least those guys are having clinical conversations. I guess the dilusion is contagious!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question: what is effective opening for a physician that you have met with every week since launch and they have yet to prescribe. Let's assume you know that they will never prescribe but you still go and visit to cover call metrics.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey doc, you like my new skirt?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is Friday and I am not going to work...that is all!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is leading this mess?! We have a ton of "leaders" but no one seems to be in charge.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not think anyone has ever been in charge.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are in the last days people! If you do not have another job you better start working 40 hrs a week to find you before we are all out on the street.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think that?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because money makes the world go round and this turn couldn't turn a tea cup!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't really matter. The same people are rewarded wether the numbers are up or down.