Friday

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I CANT WAIT till approval to bid good riddance these losers posting negative comments. Just six days to go!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's going to be intersting!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are nuts. Holidays and management expectations are whacked. This is no gift

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you. 51%? We'll be lucky to get 15% unless we lock up significant contracts with much lower pricing vs Harvoni.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a negative like what the original poster was talking about. Cmon get on board!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all seriousness, taking your speakers out of the equation (since they should give us business because they are speakers), how are you going to position 3D vs Harvoni? 1Bs and cirrhotics?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a really small segment. The market is shrinking due to managed care staging patients. We are in for a rough road

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! And, although the patient numbers are small in the Ion studies, Harvoni provides 100% SVR in treatment experienced cirrhotics (24 weeks) and 94% SVR in treatment naive cirrhotics (12 weeks) both without RBV. Both of those numbers beat the results in Turquoise-2.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, six days to the sinking of the HCV Titanic! Let's hope we are delayed since I don't want to ruin my holiday celebrations!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All our speakers that are worth their weght also speak for Gilead.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lutz is smart just ask him. He talks way to much. This is going to be a cluster you know what

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beware of our self-serving management! When the ship goes down they will be the first in the lifeboat!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In what way?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I deserve to be out of work, my numbers are at the bottom of the barrel Iam in the 1% percentile of underachievers how do you think I have time to post every day on here I must admit Iam a no life putz but venting on here helps me

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

51% ? Iam done for sure I know I'll be posting 100xs a day soon instead if the 50 xs a day presently I knew I was a putz but it really didn't set in until this weekend

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Harvoni will destroy me ! 3d will be a joke

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've got my fingers crossed we can, at least, get a 15 - 20% share.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Louie I appreciate your honesty. finally

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Louie, I think I have a man crush on you

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you need a nob polished