How long is training? And what is it like?

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Dec 14, 2014 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Potential new hire I want information on training how long is it and what is it like?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 weeks. Can't go home and can't have significant others visit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it OK if we bring our pet to training with us and will Teva pay for the expenses of the pet?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

holy crap, what planet are you on?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am on earth where are you from Porky. A lot of people care about their pets and consider them family. Can anyone answer the questions about if it is OK to bring pets and will the company pay for their expenses? Thank you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I home school my 4 kids. Can I bring them along and will Teva cover their expenses?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worship magical snow fairies and maintain special nighttime accommodations and travel preferences for my own snow fairy princess and our shared beloved pet Unicorn. Will Teva pay for their travel accommodations and expenses?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's impossible that this is a real question. If it is you will ultimately be fired from this job when your RM sees what an entitled baby you are.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all depends on how good of a rep you are. I know reps that have brought their kids, significant others, relatives or pets to training and got approval from their manager first. Just be respectful about it and ask your manager. If they are a pet person they will likely allow it and have the company pay for all the related expenses. Good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you on crack? Definitely would not be allowed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there time at training to have fun, go out at night to some clubs and bond with other people in the class?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - sex is allowed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction: Only with yourself!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I admit laughing but seriously I have worked two companies and saw spouses, kids, pets, turtles (yes I have seen this), and girlfriends (and fights) coming to training meetings. It is hysterical. I learned a dude traveled everywhere with his dog for anxiety - unsure and not judging dude but he needed dog for treatment and got it signed by a therapist or something. I guess if a company asks you to be gone two weeks there is personal challenges and hopefully companies understand this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck the dog, you better pass the test.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT IS THE TRAINING LIKE IN THE RESPIRATORY DIVISION, WHAT TYPE OF TESTING IS DONE AT TRAINING?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I GUESS that you are DEMANDING answers, RIGHT??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha, that was good!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ANAL TESTING! I could not sit in training due to the testing.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing with TEVA in Respiratory Division heard you have to take 1 test during home study and must pass, no tests at training, just verb certs. Any feedback on the test and what you must score?