More consolidation of R&D?

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2014 at 4:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for a major reorg in 2015. Too many synergies and facilities. Highly focused work groups working on major corporate priorities.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many synergies ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever. How many boards are you going to copy and paste this too? Clown.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares Bozo?! obviously you are management, can't get anything right even grammar " TOO"... Doh!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simple typo while on an iPad late one evening.

Appears like you must be one of the individual contributors that thinks they've got it all figured out and can do no wrong - all the while you've been stuck in the same position for the last 15 yrs with no upward or even lateral growth to speak of. I wonder why?!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I'm Mike Pearson, you're fired bozo!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares guys! Bunch of assholes run this shithole now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

notice how quiet this board is now ? this company is tumble weed territory now

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scrapheap ! Remember it took a few days for Enron to fall....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucks if you got downsized. R&D leadership are doing a great job protecting a lot of positions. I'm not feeling the pressure. Not the same for the team installing and running new Ultra lines. I would hate to be in any other part of the company than R&D. Valeant do not understand research, so they leave us alone now and they need us so they can show shareholders how much they value research. Happy days !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant is all about the next M&A, not interested in research/ pharma / sales / marketing just
    How many cuts to make to show profit for shareholders with this scam of a company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant is slowly learning the value of research. We should have good job security for a long time.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the massive cutbacks we are finally feeling safe. Lots of long term projects. If Allergan was in the mix it would have been bad.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call Bullshit!! We are in trouble as WE DID NOT get Allergan....fact!
    "Feeling safe " now there's a joke! Long term projects ..., what are they?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All R&D projects are long term in this company ! Dinosaurs mooching around, stretching out every task and project. Same game, same players, with a different team owner.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing is long term in this shithole! Everything vaporizes here...