New RSD: LM from Aux

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2014 at 9:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with your new regional sales director. She's the absolute worst and she's all yours now. Congrats!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And who are you? Give the person a chance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is my new RM & I had the pleasure of interacting with her all this week at training. She was great; maybe the problem was you and not her.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And she likes to post to CP, hahaha!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Psycho

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Men will always have an issue with an attractive woman who is intelligent who actually earned her position. I'm in the West & she'll be my DM's Regional. I enjoyed speaking with her this past week at IST.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*Who are intelligent*

Typo

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please. Your an idiot! No one cares about her looks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know 1 thing , she is a piece of work. Your hands are going to be full. Good Luck !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aww, did she hurt you feelings and make you cry Porky? That is so very sad. Good luck fatty!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could care less about her look or that she is a female; I'm interested in what the OP has to say.......What kind of trouble are we in for? Please share! Thanks....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My nick name is not porky it's chubby and its because you gave me one when we were getting it on and I was squeezing your fake tits

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah they are fake because I am a guy. I am likely the first guy you have been with since your Dad's drunken bowling buddies would give you a slap and a tickle and probe you with an over ripe cucumber in the basement every Sunday afternoon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, I was just making that crap up I don't know any of you. I literally just jumped on a random thread and posted something that I know nothing about. Let this be a lesson to all of you . Don't trust this website.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK fuckface, thanks for the input!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Psycho, gather yourself