Color of the day - ORANGE

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2012 at 8:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pink slips are coming.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More pink slips than you know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why Pink slips? Stock up, new product. Who are they getting rid of?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your getting a new product, your head is like an ostrich stuck in the sand... Wake up!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, I hate to break this to you Einstein but we are hiring people, not laying people off.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To make it look for the investment community, Enron did the same thing, soon you all be unemployed. Good luck getting hired with the name Questcor on your resume.. You will all be shunned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys no longer here but how is it going? Still trying to get anything approved???So how is that going??Looks like coverage sucks. HAHAHA fun days ahead

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$74.00 stock. sweet

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now thats what I'm talkin bout! Sweeter than honey.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I thought we were all getting pink slips ? But sales are at an all time record and so is the stock. I'm confused.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh c'mon you whiners, just hang on a few more months so you can collect your severence and go to work for your boss at another company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We've been hearing that it will all come crashing down in "just a few more months" for how many years now? How's it feel to be so utterly totally wrong?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE PARK DOCTORINE. Coming to a POA near you.. Have fun at the next MS meeting...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always "next" meeting or quarter or month or year. Never actually happens though. Dude, are you STILL unemployed while you wait for your big payoff? Maybe you will get it "next" year? How much money have you lost so far?

What a loser.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really never happens, huh.. Take a look around you. Corporate Integrity Acts are everywhere. I guess your the know it all who knows everything.. Happy Holidays.. Enjoying Fiji. Happily employed.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, I made more $$ over the past 2 years so thank you for your concern.. 2015 should be even better. Thank you for all the well wishes. :)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orange will look good on you guys.