IT at Acorda

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2014 at 6:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, thank you to who FINALLY answered the phone for your rudeness. Yes you sir!
    You are a condescending POS! You make mistakes and blame and treat everyone like they are low lifes. Why you are in that position - makes us sick!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever is complaining has never worked at Pfizer, BI, JJ or any other pharmacy company. I've worked at all of them. The level of IT support at Acorda is miles above any other place I've worked. I think the original poster is referring to the company we outsource field phone support to. Real Acorda IT workers have been nothing but helpful and skilled.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I juts choked on a chicken bone. This was hilarious!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like jealousy. If you can't out think someone, insult them!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ur an idiot! IT sucks at Acorda except for a couple of people. They are treated like shit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FAMOUS IT LINE: Put in an IT Request. For a small company, you fools hide behind this. PZ is a phoney.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for a small company this is true. IT requests???????????????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT. Ha ha ha ha ha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard PZ got an IT leadership award from management - is PZ any good, or is just a good manipulator?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the problem. Some of the BAD people get rewards and this is why soooooo many people at HQ have quite and others are looking!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AWFUL! THE WORST DEPT 'IT' THAT I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. HAVE WORKED FOR MANY COMPANIES AND THESE GUYS ARE RUDE AND INCOMPETENT! I USE 'IT' LOOSELY. YOU GUYS SEND SHIT TO US. ONE MISTAKE AFTER ANOTHER AND U NEVER ANSWER THE PHONES. TAKES FOREVER TO GET ISSUE FIXED.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awful they are and rude!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say that I have never had a good experience.
    They do not answer the phone.
    They do not often fix the problems.
    They treat you like you are a POS customer.
    For a small company we have terrible IT people.
    I have had iPad issues for days,

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very happy you enjoy the excellent service! You made my day.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You never make our day idiot IT person.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work at Acorda and the problem is not IT its the management. These guys try to make the best of it. Day in Day out faces are changing . I cant even recognize all these new faces. We recently lost many good ones and may loose many more in the coming months. Are they underpaid? Are they being treated the right way? These are the questions we have to ask. I think management is blind no pun intended. Can directors start directing? I haven't had many bad experiences but from what I understand management does not recognize excellent work and these managers get good recognition from directors. What is the turn over rate . We spend more money on hiring temps than retaining all the faces that we know.Such a shame.....lets keep promoting slackers and shooting the messenger.

PZ.. I await your response.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good ones left. case: ERNIE. Why? We really liked him and he was responsive. So why do they leave. Look at who is running the dept. MANY OTHERS have left and will leave. Every person in that dept is disgusted! Acorda turns a blind eye on these horrible leaders. The ones who do not care and treat people rudely and take no ownership. I have decided to start looking as well. This place is not appreciative of its employees.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ain't just pz - dane too. terrible. doesn't respond or care~

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hah Ernie . Mr popular lmfao!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes PZ - he was actually responsive and nice unlike you.