Flying way low

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2014 at 11:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But here's where it counts. When it all comes down to it. My wife makes a ton of money, more then Me and you and everybody else in our company. We have nannies and you don't . We belong to upscale organizations that you don't.
    That's what makes us better than you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are so many so-called secrets out there. Reps with side businesses. Reps who play fast and easy with the rules. DMs who have very personal relationships with reps. RBDs who have inappropriate relationships with reps and managers. Reps who have been the mistresses of very powerful men in the public forum. Reps who work for their spouses businesses. Dirty little deeds here and there, but not little enough to be ignored by the authorities.
    Are you one of these nasty little people? Do you want what you've done to come to light? Do you want the authorities to know? Do you want your spouse to know? Do you want your friends and family to know?
    Do you want you children to know?: "My mommy/daddy used to work for Johnson and Johnson. They were a big deal and made lots of money and bought me lots of toys. Then the government found out that my mommy-daddy was running a side business with our town councilman while cheating on their expense report to hide expenses from their side business. My mommy was sleeping with the mayor! What daddy, you knew? Because you were sleeping with our nanny? I am so ashamed of you!

Get it? Hypothetically--HYPOTHETICALLY--imagine if all the other parents at your kids school or sports team etc. got wind of what you did at this company. Let's say hypothetically that someone directed them to a thread on CP. And they saw the nasty. That you cheated on your spouse. That you cheated on your job. That you were involved in nasty things. They'd see yo weren't the big corporate professional to make yourself out to be, but just a failure at a human being. Boy, you think those other parents are tough now. Imagine how they would look at you. At the school. At the games. At the club. Imagine what they would tell their kids. "The only reason little so and so there has what she because her mommy was sleeping with another man besides her daddy. Or her daddy was chasing her nanny.

Bad rep. Very bad rep.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good thing is this. Say you know a rep or reps who have broken HCC rules. Maybe they're managers know about it. Maybe their director knows about it. Maybe the company knows about it. But no action is taken against them, even if their actions could hurt J & J. They're covered up. After all, the rep is the manager/directors lackey. Working undercover for them to get other reps.
    Now YOU get fired. Maybe its because of minor expense report oversight. Or you didn't make those fourteen face to face physician calls that day like your lackey rep does every single day in the field (because they usually get into the field right at eight and never leave until five.)
    Should you be discouraged? Not at all. Because you have a case. You've been singled out, and that's illegal.
    Keep an insurance policy in your pocket. IN your files. On a flash drive. You're going to need it someday.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a fool and a liar. You will have no case. You have the bad luck of working for JnJ and that is all. Move on and don't buy any JnJ products. Post what happened to you on YouTube and encourage consumers like you not to buy Jnj products. That is how you hurt them