sell me on ProStraken

Discussion in 'Kyowa Kirin' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 11:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview in tge works, not entirely sure I would accept an offer as it is only a slight bump in base but with much more travel and a specialty I have no experience in. I hate my current pharma employer though. Is selling to onc more relationship build or do you actually get to sell? Sincere replies please.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless your unemployed, do not come here, no stock, poor salary, no bonus, field rides every month and no pipeline. 1/3 of all the territories are open and more reps are leaving this week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ProStrakan is a dying fish in the ocean; if you need a job until you find a real company then take it but the senior and mid management are DUMB and DUMBER. The reps hate the West Coast manager she is a joke and will ruin any business you have because she has NEVER been trained speaks to the doctors with NO knowledge of the drugs. The VP of Sales has NO oncology experience; will NOT deliver on his promise to deliver sales, which this company has NEVER done. Three VP, two GM and the revolving door keeps spinning out of control. Reps have left, are leaving and want out, not one is making bonus and this company has more holes than Swiss cheese.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the Japanese? Are they active in the business? What is their vision for the company? Are they aware that these people are destroying their US asset? Do they care?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than two years later nothing else has changed. Poor leadership, no direction, inadequate sales data, middle managers squeezing blood from stones. A real shame for a company which could have the capacity to be innovative and exciting.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not possible to sell you on Prostrakan.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run, don't walk away, from anyone who remotely suggests this company. Until upper management cleans house it will remain a revolving door. The economy is in a good place and as a result there are many great oncology companies out there. Don't waste your time, unless of course your unemployment comp is running out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until 'upper management' cleans house? Its upper management (Scotland) that needs to be cleaned out!!!! Why do you think this place is all @@#d up? The one constant has been Scotland and the buffoons in Brigadoon calling the shots!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's pretty remarkable the US division is still in business ... Just gravy for global profitability, at best. This place is the biggest joke in the oncology industry. It's primary care with a militant nanny state pretending to know what is going on!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No longer a joke, we are now Kyowa Kirin. So, there!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHA. You can see how nimble and decisive the Japanese are! It took them 6 years to rename the company!