Generic

Discussion in 'Mylan' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2014 at 5:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All signs point to a generic epi being launched next year. Just be prepared!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

source of signs? You do realize you can copy links to posts? Either way, you have limited credibility without a source

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two Vibex (auto injector, single shot disposables) products
     Vibex ® Epi filed with FDA – launch June 2015 pending FDA approval – Antares receives margins on device sales, and mid to high single digit % royalty on overall product sales – Antares to manufacture and ship substantial device quantities early 2015 – Pending FDA approval, Teva is seeking an AB rating

From antares investor presentation.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone is an early bird. Get some rest and don't worry about any of this.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am worried about what I'm going to sell in June of next year.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto! cannot survive on perforomist alone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The AB Epi Pen Vibex injector being developed with Teva will be the next prominent product. The final amendment to the ANDA will be made in December. Antares is optimistic that it will receive an AB rating and will be a material revenue generator. They will start filling the pipeline in early 2015." -Antares: Highlights of CEO’s Presentation at Piper Jaffray Conference (ATRS, Buy, $2.46) POSTED by LARRY SMITH on DEC 4, 2014

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will ship pre-launch quantities of for the AB Epi Pen Vibex Auto injector in 1H, 2015 and the full launch will begin after June 22, 2015.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's easier to find a job while you still have one. I would start looking!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are you looking?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't be surprised.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost gone

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any truth to us launching a generic Advair in the HFA formulation in summer of 15 or 16 maybe 17 ??? I have heard different scenarios. Advair is the 5th most rescribed drug in the world.