Avion interview (derm)

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2014 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing with Avion (derm) what kind of car package is included? Gas card/company credit card? Work life balance? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Car is a Cherokee. Gas card and Amex. Starting salary around 85k.

Good Luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a nice base for a small company. And the car is excellent.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just had a phone interview and 45k base, no company Credit Card, all expenses reimbursed bi-monthly. Not sure what the above comment was about. Good Luck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we have to spell it out for you? "above comment" was the exact kind of response deserved by anyone looking to CP for hand outs to help make a career decision or other. Why be so free flowing with specifics? why so compelled to publicly assist complete un-knowns? Comic answers are best, on so many levels.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be fired as soon as the territory is profitable and they will put someone else in who is cheaper....after screwing you out of bonuses. Just be prepared.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is not what Mike told me. ????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only people I know fired here were not working or just couldn't sell anything.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just finished training it was great. Can't wait to get out there selling.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, what a great company! Great base, great commission structure. Hardly any turnover, great culture, small sample boxes, nice company cars, good access money. And management is realistic with the sales goals and work-life balance! A real sweet combo ! You are lucky to be at such a well run organization.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just finished our derm training. It was great and the trainers did a great job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avion truly is a wonderful place now that they took the trash out. Once we get this derm team up, look out world! Avion is going to be the best company to work for in 2015

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move on loser. This is a good company with good products.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good company compared to what? Not having a job or working at best buy. Yeah maybe. But 40k base to have a manager lodged in your butt. Yeah, real good!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing for a dermatology position in the northeast can anyone give me feedback on the manager and the products?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do not accept this job. Unless you are poor and are in need of money I urge you to stay away. Don't say I didn't warn you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a great job don't listen to anyone on this board.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with this person. The dermatology division is a disaster. None of the products gets approved.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to know people who know people