Starting pay scale here

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2014 at 9:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I have applied to a cardiac open position and I wanted know if this job opens in the low 60's or 70's for pay and what kind of bonus.

Also, what's the chance you can double dip on this contract? I work at a large company and I want to get in a 3 or 4 overlap pay months if I get the job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're kidding, right, with that question about starting salary??

Double dip all you want; find a way to keep the job you currently have, because this poorly run company will cease to exist very soon.

If you really want to move over to Contract Pharma sales, look into other companies, NOT PDI.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean. Even if a purchase happens the contracts are lucrative and a part of the revenue of the company. The contracts would remain. I'm not worried.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they really ask a question about salary?

Smh

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starting salary is unique to each contract so no way to be sure. Best estimate is low-mid 60's.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...while you beat your car into the ground in a huge territory.
    Bonuses are typically very low with any contract position

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Technically it's their car, but yes you will be driving quite a lot. Bonuses contingent on contract, but don't expect much unless you have unfettered access and formulary coverage. Which if that existed they wouldn't use a CSO.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI -not all contracts come with a car; mine came with the requirement that I use mine and they pay me the Federal allocation for car per mile driven.

Yes. I always throw in a few extra 100 miles every month, have done it from month 1, so its not an outlier.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Double dip? Ass.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're not you're a kool aid drinking Asswipe. Number of 1099 opps around.