Ophthalmic Team:Post your Q3 Bonus

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2014 at 10:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Less than $500? That is embarrassing! You should not be in sales perhaps?!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$8k.....I'm fine with that. Nobody ever promised me $14k in a quarter. From a prior post. How can you only make $500?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a probably a good Rep, many good reps made the same and found better employment elsewhere

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is completely false

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wah Wah....who cares Mr./Ms. Cry Baby....Just go out and sell, sell, sell!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottomline, everyone in Ophthalmic Sales were sold a golden dream and we ended up with a few shiny pieces of silver and in some cases, some lumps of coal. Many of us are looking for a new gig and management needs to change the way they compensate the salesforce or in the future they will have recent college grads and unemployed insurance sales people
    as the Akorn Sales Force. No Experience, No Knowledge of the market, just some looking for a job( Just Over Broke), looking for a paycheck & benefits.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You discredit yourself when you say "everyone"? Earlier posts in this thread say otherwise.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jason is planted on this site as an undercover shitbug. His Ya Ya Ya over repeated rant is always:

"Shut up=== you cannot sell, Get out, better off without you.......

Wonder why he has all this time to keep tabs on this site and not do his so called training job.

Guess Akorn would rather pay what HE THINKS is a good salary to monitor this site and shout back funny responses. Of course his input GOES NOWHERE or else this shit hole of a company would respond. It is like "Real Housewives of Lake Forest" Guess the only secure field job here is mailing in your ethics and being a tattle tale, snot nose, I am better than you person like J.

Revolving Door Keeps Turning and Turning. How do you still survive?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all this is not J. You are certainly a jealous person who has a vendetta against J. Very immature.
    'Shithole of a company'. Interesting. Not only immature but someone who either still works here because you cannot find another job or someone who has left and is regretting the decision. Sad. You call out others for posting and being on the site yet it appears most of the negative, inappropriate, non-productive posts come from you. I never see anyone support you on these threads. Lonely.
    Merry Christmas.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fun Fun Fun til the California sun does not give you the bonus you were set up to expect.

Up your giggy above poster. You bought and drank the kool aid big time for this company. It will and does survive in spite of itself. Akorn bought a big bag of lemons from Merck and now the poor souls in the sales force are paying the price. Why in hell did Merck dump these products. Huh> You thought you had another Nembutal? Merck booted these poor performing products for a reason and found Akorn as a chump to dump them on. Akorn should feel a huge amount of shame they thought they could do better. Poor OP reps.

Put whatever spin on in you want. You bought a LEMON and cannot return the car.

I am very sorry for the all the reps you hired with false promises. You make excuses for paying low salaries for GREAT people promising them out of this world bonus potential that never will materialize.

You should be ashamed of yourself AKORN. You treat your sales people like crap.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just about sums it up..........Amen

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for you to give lumps of coal to Raj, Bruce & Brett. They have been very bad this year. They get to eat all the holiday cookies, while their employees get the crumbs.

Signed,

The Salesforce

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if there was a Santa!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there is a Santa Virginia, you can find him at medreps.com

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, I just joined the service last week. More importantly, is there a return policy for Jason B or has it expired. Still trying to figure out what he role & responsibilities are???

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you please do spell check before you post. Leave JB alone. He is an asset to Akorn.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the sales force come through?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Akorn does not understand the Brand name business, or should I say the ""decline" of. These products are not covered at premium copays on insurance, therefore patients are opting for less expensive options. The sales force has not dealt with Brand sales in Glaucoma and how to move Rx's.
    Most all pharma companies are treating their employees the same. With declining sales across the board, reps are no longer the values assets they once were.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avg Pyt $1,584 $279
    Target $2,500 $2,500
    Budget 110000 110000
    % to Budget 63% 11%
    % of total Payout 48% 8%

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you explain these #s. Acute Rep here and I am confused.