To a particular hater

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2014 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bottom line: Jodi is an asshole.

NFT

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop hating on those that have a better Horizon than you. I wish I could put reaping in the rear view mirror.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One lucky asshole she was smart enough to not get back into pharma and will never have to work with dork ass drug reps again. Nobody really wants to drive around all day pre call planning in the car, delivering lunches and collecting signatures for a living Do they?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not me. I never thought I would be middle aged still at this gig.
    When I was 22 starting out And saw reps over 40 still in the field I said don't let me be that guy. I'm that guy. It sucks. Kudos to anybody that got out. I'm still jumping around company to company pushing pills for a payday.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma is a rat race filled with a bunch of rats. Hey day ended 10 years ago, job became intolerable 5 years ago those that still do it need the paycheck. It is good to not need a paycheck makes you less ratty.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm really not sure why the poster saying Pharma is such a horrible position to be in. Yes it has changed, yes it was better 10 years ago, but people that still work hard and are good at what they do are still making top dollar for sales and have a great quality of life. stop hating, and enjoy the ride.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Written by someone who cant stop writing about someone from years ago! Obsess much?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She started a thread to let somebody that left the industry years ago know she got herself another pharma job. She is in a 12' time warp. People want out of pharma not back in.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been there, done that if you think that pharma sales is a great quality of life- your life must blow. The most thankless and stupidest job in the world. I compare it to my paper route in high school and those customers at least had some ounce of respect for me and gave me a tip at Christmas. Drug reps are robots.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The job is called the golden handcuffs for a reason and the handcuffs are no longer golden they lost their value and are rusted chrome.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another pharma job. Geesh how many layoffs will it take to make you realize your in a dead end career. You must enjoy banging your head against a brick wall. Pharma sucks and so do you!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the one that should have the self pity. You can't feel that good about yourself being laid off twice! Enjoy the ride alongs. Sorry about your life.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha bringing the good people on board with them. There are not good people in pharma. You drive around and weasel your way to get 10 signatures a lunch while dropping off lunch.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do! Let some other clowns go out there and make sells. Hard work is its own punishment. I took a Pharma sales job so I can coast through life, not do more work. I make more with a BA than most scientists with a PhD and do less than half the work. Keep fooling yourselves into thinking this gig is bad. More room for me to relax without a bunch of whiny babies drumming on about hard work.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed. ANYONE on here bitching that "pharma sucks now" most likely recently got shit canned. dont take it personal. this is a GREAT job that PAYS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you have no life or interests. You still cant leave this board. Just so you know, those you hated so much are doing GREAT. New positions, higher salaries, and bringing the good people on board with them. Continue to rot in your self-pity.

GREATful to never have to work for your loser ass again. Now get on your own board and get off ours.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny that there's already a post about her on the horizon page.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of having no life...