I am quitting

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a new gig (THANK YOU JESUS) and can't decide on when to turn in my notice. I want to leave yesterday but don't want to get screwed on my Q4 bonus and the X3 / X2 bonus.

I want to give my notice on 12/19/14 at 5:01pm but am concerned. After you congratulate me, please feel free to give me your option.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't your division make you sign a "bonus" document?
    I know the divisions run things differently, I would have to give notice Jan 1 to get my bonus.

Good luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sincerest congratulations on your new position.

What division are you in? I would wait until January 1. Slow play it and play it safe. Chances are, you'll be one of many giving notice.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice. I guess I could ride out another two weeks. Happy Holidays.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My door...on you ass! Don't let it hit you.

Thanks
    DP

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us know how good it feels when you have told your RM.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which Wal-mart are you working at?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My RM will be shocked.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will give you shocked, but nobody will care, with all the past layoffs and change going on here nobody really cares if anyone stays of goes. 2015 there will be even more changes as we integrate into the new Actavis mindset, which will be a 180 change for the old AGN folks. Time to put your big boy pants on and deal with the changes!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't quit. The greatest minds and leaders in corporate America was formed when Actavis was formed. These are the best of the best. Infact our reps can be managers at Pfizer or BMS or in senior leadership at Apple. Believe me you will be led by the greatest leaders once the companies are formed as one. So I would stay so you can build the greatest company not just in biotech and Pharma but in all of corporate America.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and they said cafepharma is no entertaining ..lol