Joining Jazz

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about the brain cells! (Anonymous Kotex???)
    We are so very fortunate you no longer work for Jazz!!!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha you like being my biatch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is your CEO Miles Davis?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jermaine Jazz Jr. is our CEO. Our company was founded by Jermaine Jazz (Sr.)
    Papa Jazz, as he was fondly known, founded our company after spending many years working for the I- Hop Pancake House in Dillon, South Carolina. The rest is history!
    Of late we have begun to terminate the "dead wood" employees who try to bring this company down. Yes, we have certainly made our share of hiring mistakes in the past!
    A few who have been terminated are "lost" and have much difficulty seperating themselves from our company. Seemingly, they are unable to find other employment, so for the time being, they survive on unemployment compensation. Although they are losers, we can only wish them well.
    Today Jazz Pharmaceuticals is the leading minority owned pharmaceutical company in America.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO! It is Louis Armstrong!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simple formula here at Jazzyville. Those who are unemployed and desperately need a job and those trying to milk out a few more years until retirement. This is the blueprint for this waste of space outfit. Ha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, our elevation to the heights of respect and accomplishments have made us the envy of almost every pharma company in America!
    Our policy now is to hire only the brightest candidates we can find. In the recent past, we have learned a lesson about hiring sub- standard employees. This will no longer happen.
    Today's Jazz new hires are more qualified, brighter, more energetic, and more well- rounded than past hires. More of the "dead wood" will be terminated in the coming year.
    Welcome to the new Jazz Pharmaceutical Company!

LaToya Jazz

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riiiiiiight..... Jazz base pay does not even compete with the market average. The 80s range is a joke.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are one of the malcontented pieces of dead wood still floating around the company, you are sincerely invited to leave. I'm sorry you may not be around to experience our meteoric rise to the very top! Think hard!

LaToya Jazz

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do share the base pay range then? Telling you it's 20k less than industry average for specialty reps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You stand to be corrected with Jazz pay. Cns reps with exp get up to 120k in base pay. Max pay at Jazz is 90k. That's 30k less in base and you'd be selling a dog on top of it all. No thanks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J.D. Power stated we are the best minority owned Pharma company in America, and one of the top 5 of all minority owned companies of every endeavor!
    We have not yet hit our peak! 2015 will be a blockbuster year.
    Unhappy? Don't complain, just leave. Others are waiting to take your place!

LaToya Jazz

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stupid name for a pharma company! Why didn't you name the company Punk Rock? Bawhahahaha!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The name Jazz is our family name, going back well over 120 years. Jazz Pharmaceuticals is named after my father and founder, Jermaine Jazz. My father came up with his idea of starting a pharmaceutical company while working for I-Hop as an assistant manager in Dillon, S.C.
    Papa Jazz, as he was known, decided to start his company in 1997. The rest is history!
    The growth and overall success of Jazz Pharmaceuticals in recent years has been most impressive!

LaToya Jazz

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF.... Money talks and bull shit walks. You can post all the shit you want on here about what you think. Bottom line is Jazz base pay can't compete and is significantly lower than other companies. 90 is max pay at Jazz. I'm making 120k elsewhere. Now go ahead with more of your bull shit. Can't change the fact that Jazz has inferior pay.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why do you even care? Why is it necessary to post what you supposedly earn elsewhere? I believe you're one of the sub- standard malcontents who needs to leave Jazz or be terminated! Either way, your golden opportunity at Jazz Pharmaceuticals will end!

LaToya Jazz

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah Blah Blah..... Dumb Ass. You really enjoy this anonymous power trip that you play on here. Sad thing is Jazz does not pay top salaries. Dumb ass

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can find a better company to work for, leave. The door swings both ways!
    You will most likely be terminated right after the first of the year. I don't think you can find anything better than what you have at Jazz. Higher salaries elsewhere don't exist.
    You are part of the dead wood we will continue to remove.

LaToya Jazz

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a beaten down closed minded, shallow thinking moron. The reality is that This shit can company pays 30k less than the going rate. This is fact! Wake up because you are missing out on a lot of money out there while you gasp for air to breath at jazz land.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the co- owner of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, along with my brother Jermaine! I can assure you my future with Jazz Pharma is more than financially secure! Why would I personally be concerned?
    We are building the company for all of us, the employees and their families. Jazz is their future and their retirement benefits.
    You can still change your ways, and be part of our future success! There is no "gasping for air" here at Jazz. We are the future. I invite you to be part of it. The only way we will go is upward!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir Sales& Board Member