Alcon Australia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Production is delayed. Brad Pit isn't available at the moment to play me

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, WTF? Just sum it up for us. Or should we read all 500 posts because that's what we really want to do today. I'm starting to understand at least part of problem I can tell you that much.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, a bunch of egomaniacs with Anger management issues.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats just the leadership team

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why comment on a thread in the first place unless you have read it?......Seriously, your lack of understanding and logic has exposed you as senior Alcon management or Human Resources.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why you so angry?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing to do with anger. Reaction to comment replied to

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your reaction was one of anger. Look within.
    And sorry but nobody is reading 500 posts, that was just dumb as is most of this thread.
    Time to stop beating a dead horse….again…again…again and again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet here you are beating that dead horse by both being here and commenting.......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Assume Santa didn't bring you any emotional intelligence or intelligence

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did you come up with that? I saw their comment as both intelligent and a fitting response to yours. I think you should heed your own advice regarding insight as far as anger is concerned.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to be the one who breaks this to you, but santa doesn't really exist... And you mention intelligence? Your poor attempt at an insult has backfired.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, new lows have already been reached in 2015.
    Life and work is only as bad as you make it….. and you're trying too hard.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you contribute by stating what you consider is positive at Alcon Aust. Enlighten us all.
    By being insulting to posters you obviously have nothing else worthy which raises the question are you a company plant?
    Otherwise, just fuck off and stop being an antagonistic idiot. The new low which has been reached is the fact you consider yourself worthy

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow the peacock is now the feather duster

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't even think the peacock made it to being that useful - more like roadkill

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure he may have been a lame duck
    but who was behind the wheel

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P Slower??

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. It comes to show, people should be promoted into positions they are capable of doing. Not because they lodge expenses on time and SALSA is always submitted. TP should have been put back into a role he was good at. HR needs to be held accountable for that and many other bad decisions just like it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is not the only ones to blame. Senior management have to sign off on it and have major input. It is so obvious they have no idea and also need to be accountable.
    I look forward to next week just to see who else isn't with us anymore.