Anyone sell Breath Tek?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2013 at 9:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....so Dick loves to gossip and JJ and Steve are in over their heads. Wow, what a motley crew.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes tell us! Where is little miss sunshine spending his days before he ends up in hell?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KL is still gee

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually like Rich. I think he does a lot more than Steve. I have no complaints with either one to be honest but I do question some of their management hires. There's a few that are just incompetent.

With a week to go on the payroll it's bitter sweet. Sucks to start with a new company n deal with training but at same time in not sure I would have wanted to stay with this business model they are running.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry.... That was suppose to say he is still here..... Till midnight anyway....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so today really starts the end of MDD. Happy new year

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like this project has run its course. It's just a matter of time before the next shoe drops. Almost everyone who understood the business is long gone. Good luck to those who remain!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their "business model" that you refer to is non-sustainable. It is doomed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A storm is on the horizon. This division is in trouble soon

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beat it contract. They've chosen who they want. Sorry you didn't make the cut.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no clue but you will see in Q2

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny man, it has nothing to do with sales ability, but markets and cities.
    we are all just numbers in this selling game. you included. So, save up your money because your time will likely come. not trying to be, but remind you to stay humble and be thankful you have a good gig.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division has been in trouble for a few years now. The latest attempt to salvage this product will meet the same fate as all the others.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So all you assholes think JJ has no idea what he's doing meanwhile his New York District made more money than most you assholes combined which basely carried entire country. Keep one thing in mind we did so well and raise the bar so high we basically ruined it for the rest you assholes who couldn't sell that's why the goals are so high now Dickheadz

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At these prices, selling it to screen all asians for h. pylori will no longer fly. The PCPs will lose money instead of making it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All about geography and territory. It's the state of New York not the state of JJ. New York and West Coast specifically. You put the prick anywhere else...the results would be the same as with any other person that you chose to shitcan!!
    He's smart enough to know how to maneuver around the truth to provide results. This process is different from actually selling a currently viable product.

THE END

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone can coach or sell in the new sales model it will be JJ. As far as i am concerned he should have SR's job