Interview process

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2014 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted by a recruiter for a new drug that is going to launch in January. Can someone please share the interview process with me? Thank you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I WAS CONTACTED AND WHEN I FOUND OUT WHO I WOULD WORK FOR - TOLD THE RECRUITER 'NO THANKS'.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good bullshit message about being contacted and told who you would work for considering new managers haven't been hired yet and no openings for sales yet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not launching in Jan. Not sure which recruiter could have told you that. Plus I haven't heard anything about any hiring going on. Has anone elsee heard anythung? Nothing on the career website.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted by a recruiter as well. He said it would be a Q1 launch.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is correct. They are in beginning stages of recruitment..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will the benefits be like? Salary range, Stock, ESPP, 401K match, Vacation, car or allow, etc?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Q1 Launch...Q1 postings and interviews. The FDA has yet to receive the NDA. Mid-late summer launch if all goes well. The recruiter is mistaken.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in the SE and was also contacted by a recruiter. Now I call him back and doesn't return my calls. They are assholes!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know if these recruiters actually have a contract to find candidates or if they're harvesting resumes to show how many qualified people they could bring to the table and get an actual contract to recruit for Regeneron. Recruiting is kind of slimy from a candidate's perspective.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, most companies have their own in house recruitment process. Recruiters have truly lost credibility with us due to their lack of professionalism: promises of an interview and then you never hear back from them. They tell you what you want to hear....I have been through this quite a few times and refuse to work with them anymore. Always apply directly on website

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was called for a position in training and laughed when I heard who I would work for. Regeneron may be strong but certain departments are bad. Training is one of them. No thanks Deb. The reputation you have is that you do NOT know adult learning, are rude and vendor dependent. THAT does not make for a good training leader.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contacted recently myself. Can someone shed some honest feedback on working for Regeneron in sales?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard bases were going to be 100-120?? Bonus target 40. Ok, why so low on the bases? Don't they pay more to the Eyelea reps? To hire reps to compete with Lucentis they had to lure them somehow. This cholesterol drug will have a lot of competition and will be a daily battle as you will go up against Pfizer and other big pharma dirty players. Will they negotiate beyond $120k? Most specialty reps are above $120k these days, wakeup. Also, is it easy to hit your target and blow past $40k or do they make goals unrealistic? What is equity like? Do they offer ESPP? Any other unique benefits that makes Regeneron attractive? Insight is greatly appreciated. This industry is getting lean and we need to help each other!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did you hear about bases from? The target bonus for the Eylea sales force is only $33k per year. The bases to hire the 53 Eylea reps were higher than $120,000 but then again who knows if you were told the right number about the bases. These sales positions have not even posted yet. Don't tell Regeneron to wake up. They'll be fine without you as they will find someone who can sell who will want to be part of the company and the product. It's a good company, not a great company. There is not an ESPP and don't think there will ever be. The company car options have a couple SUVs and the 401K is below industry standards.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info. Do you know anything about the stock options?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ESPP?!! Equity?!! At roughly $400/share, why is that important?!! The ship has sailed for making money on the stock. If you came in when the stock was in the $50s and they handed out a ton of equity on hire, fantastic. Now? Things are much different. Also, ESPP.......can you imagine having to give up roughly $400/per share, even with a discount how many shares will you be putting away? Trust me, I've been in this game before and at this point unless you are executive management where they hand you thousands of options, you're not going to make much on equity at Regeneron.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was also called for a Director of Training and when I asked who I would report to and found out. ahhhh NO!
    First I am above that title and more important that that I actually believe in people development and could not work for her. her rep is pervasive to above poster's point.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your above which title? The title of "not being able to use proper punctuation and sentence structure"? You write like a blind 3rd grader.