What's up in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems to me they cut some DM's that should have stayed and kept some they should have cut.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BP should have been kept. Didnt bow down to JH though

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone doing Sunday pharmacy calls?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am. Bystolic 5 30 day is $110 at Walgreens, but what else works 5 ways to reduce BP!?!?! My docs need to be held accountable!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your DM will coach you. DMs are smart.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like you will be the next rd. since you have your dm team picked out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait for this week! Final full selling week of the quarter!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Changes are on the way.

Reps are looking....DMs are looking....

How long can JH last? The #s haven't been kind.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, I dunno. The area numbers aren't looking good, how much rope will upprler upper mgt give JH? we r coming up on two years and things have gotten worse, reps have completely lost allegiance...they just dont buy the slogans. DMs will do the dance until something changes and then they'll do a different dance.

Ugh.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to distract from one of the best threads ever but you should have been at OUR Regional circle jerk. The new RD from Louisville whose favorite tune is Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" came unglued! It was hysterical. She was sweating and foaming at the mouth while ranting and yelling at us so bad that she had to excuse herself from the room for 1/2 hour while she scraped out her carotid artery! Maybe they'll ship her up your way after JH gets axed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LL?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is both hilarious and pathetic. Hilarious in the respect she got worked up to the point she lost her composure. Pathetic when you think about what a sad life she must have if she values this business to that extent. It's not that important.

It does all tie back to both her and the Chicago RDs (both JC and JH, JH especially) and their upbringing under CR.

Things weren't great in the Windy City before JH, but he just poured grease on the dumpster fire. The previous poster was right. There is no allegiance among the rank and file, and the DMs have turned into Robots. There is really no need for them. You want to know what your next FTE will score within about .1? Just look at your rank.

Don't bring it up though, you'll just get more sayings from the A5 playbook and more redundant double talk.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post, spot on. What the southern DM reinforces is the CR style of mgt. Most of us only saw, at first, the "AW SHUCKS" good ole' boy stuff from him but you hear things, you see things etc and you know that is, in large part, an act, it trickles down to the DM's who hound the reps. All robots, just like CR pretty much stated to the CPU team in Phoenix.

No one is buying it anymore, not sure if they ever did. The system tends to not treat people like human beings and isn't adaptable to places of a harsher managed care/access climate.

Managemnt has already stated that "There are no bad territories, just bad reps" which has totally made it dogmatic and painted them into a very inflexible corner. So good reps with good history that have seen their territories whither away are now horrible reps and need to be "managed out," MR/NB/NT/DL/BP, the list goes on are examples of this.

Well, if the above is etched into stone then "There are no bad areas just bad RD's" should be gospel truth as well.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. Also, whoever wrote #200 where you ranked the DM's…you were being way too kind to CL

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People, people....yes these mangers are lemmings that follow a regime of shame and abuse. Abuse them back. Manipulate them. But accept, that If you don't have good rank, you are a target. Just the way it is. This company is ugly and greedy. Either accept what you represent by being an employee of this monster or move on. They put "profits before patients." Most of you know this but don't know all the ugly details. It's never about mistakes. It's all one big greedy plan, every little step of the way. The NM blunder defines them. Soooooo many lies surround that issue. Next time they try to sell you on some crap strategy....just remember, even the devil can cite scripture for his purpose.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem with the whole rank thing is the system is set up so no one is on top forever. I will say I think with the overhaul in August things got more equal. You really can't tell me some territories they consistently struggled had all bad reps over and over through hire after hire, or that territories that did consistently well had rock stars over and over. We've seen numerous examples of reps who moved to a new territory to take specialty promotions struggled when put in different for geographies---BN, DE, MC all come to mind. All gone now. Guess they just lost the edge all of a sudden when they moved---sure.

Point is the system is built so no one is on top forever. You look at many of the reps who are getting squeezed now. MR? Just lost it? Job passed him up? Come on. Reps are now like gum. When the flavor wears off, they get spit out.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, LL. She was raised from her Forest infancy to adopt the same CR micro-management-by-fear style as JH. She is a fanatic who fancies herself as a mini-me Pat Summitt.

These people are not professional. No one really likes working for a Company who treats you like a number and wants to keep everyone running scared but Forest/Actavis have managed to get away with it for a few years because the industry has shrunk so much. Where else can you go especially if you have some years in. And it's not like Forest is very well respected in the industry anyway.

Cancers tend to grow though. A toxic lesion has started in the Midwest in Chicago and has spread over our way in Indiana. You would hope someone way up high reads all this thread and has the wherewithal to think that maybe, just maybe, this really IS NOT the way to do things and some people in field management need to go. Start with JH.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, have to ask you, have you worked for her? I do have to say that I thought the same way at first but I did work for her and I can tell you she gives a damn and would run through the wall for me. Not saying I agreed with everything-- just that she works her ass off

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's possible to care and work your ass off without treating people around you like children and losing your composure and a professional function.

It's not really her attitude or passion (for whatever the hell this is), although most of us find it a bit ridiculous, it's how she does what she does. Which is reflective of everything in the old A5 and the way it's run.