Pain Management Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2014 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary and bonus range for this job?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything from AZ is cheap. They have a reputation and live up to it every time.
    If this is being promoted by direct reps at double the pay, pass on the job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

recruiting just started 12-11-14 so first responses just going out. 2+ years pharma sales required. good salary, bonus, car allowance full benefits

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds sweet! I have always wanted work for a CSO! I already know some really great places to order pizzas from to help me gain access and move share, up up, UP!!!!! YEAH ME!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder why?

May be because you don't know how to spell "opioid" nor "Schedule II" controlled substance.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone had a phone interview yet? What is the salary, product, specifics of the job?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like they are looking for newbies, for newbie level pay. Is the bonus at least 20?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with a Publicis recruiter. Base is up in the air and will depend on each individual. I would think base would be in the 70's from our conversation. It is a $600 car allowance (not sure if gas card or mileage reimbursement). The first set of interviews in an online experience. It is a one way recorded interview. You will record yourself and answer specific questions. Each candidate will answer the same 4 questions. This needs to be completed by next week. The face to face interviews will be Jan 8th-Jan-20th. The offers will go out by the 20th. Training begins mid Feb and late March is a 3 day product launch meeting.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The recruiter I spoke with quoted a much lower base range than the 70's.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a phone screen; no mention of salary etc., yet asked to do the online video questions. Has anyone done this video yet?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard 50-55 from a newly hired manager.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told the salary range is in the 50's. That seems awfully low for launching a new product.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does that seem low? This not 1997 with the bloated salaries, signing bonus and jobs every where. Pharma companies know this is a all but dead industry with countless desperate unemployed reps that will work for anything. They could offer $30K and get overwhelmed with resumes. This is the reality. Get over yourself.

-Your PSS Recruiter

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it is only a one year contract.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely crazy to think anyone would take a job in the 50s selling a CII. Opioid or not. Detail it or manage it incorrectly..... They will lock you up! FDA is dying to do it. check out Purdue Pharma in Kentucky.....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone completed their video interview yet?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess I am rusty at this game. My video IV was horrible; found it to be quite intimidating and not like everyday communication with another human which is very natural to me. Not this way of interviewing. Miss the good old days of actually sitting down with someone and interacting like adults. I am certain I will not get 'the call'.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that the purpose of the video interview is only to determine the candidate's age. Older reps will not be getting the call!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will be a tough sell......and a probable loser.....who cares right!
    It is an oncology/hospice sell. Won't pay for expensive products.....This sucks for the reps.
    That's the reason for larger bonus potential.....won't make it....sorry folks.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound stupid.... and not too bright... bet you are a product of fetal alcohol syndrome...and inbreeding......you likely have webbed feet.