LifeWatch still letting good people go...

Discussion in 'Lifewatch' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2009 at 6:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand why we are letting more managers and reps go... if you think about it, for the amount of business they bring in, LW makes a ton of money off having them in their territories, whether or not they are hitting these ridiculous quotas... when they send 'em packin', lots of business gets lost because of the shitty service issues. Then to get another person in the territory and producing takes at least 4 months.... I don't get it!!?!?!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shouldn't you get a board for LW? What is strange.....the fact that you are not jumping into these accounts and taking the business while LW is regrouping...........................am I missing something? They gave alot of business away for free, so don't think every hookup was a hookup with payment.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Say that again? I'm "not jumping into these accounts and taking the business?" Who the fuck are you tough guy? How do you know what the hell I'm doing? This basically is a LW board because the MOD hasn't approved one yet. Thanks for your meaningless comments, though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LW is a joke. Leadership is among the worst in the industry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you are not doing anything if you are on this board!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sucks. How many people let go?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LW only got rid of the under performers. If you are a LW rep (I highly doubt it from reading your vague post) you should be glad the rep next to you got laid off so that his revenue goes into your pocket. The moral of the team is pretty strong going into 2010 unlike last year when even I wanted to quit due to handing over some of my territory to a new rep and then eating an even higher quota.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not true. Many reps who are not hitting quota still have jobs. The goal this year was 102K baselines... we'll be lucky to pass 70K... Also, the morale of the team is not strong like you say. Many fear the "NiteWatch" launch will be a disaster due to a lack of training, lack of strategy, and no reimbursement for docs. Oh, but the the weekend meeting in January will boost morale for everyone who wants to give up their weekend with their families to fly to Chicago for a meeting... Are you f'n kidding me? Oh, but wait, remember that pay decrease you took this year? Don't worry, there won't be a pay decrease this year... no change at all... you won't get a raise either... what a joke... And the service at LW sucks... your job mostly consists of putting out fires, making excuses and praying your accounts don't finally bail... LW is a complete joke.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is CardioNet reducing sales force?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anytime now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes... they are are on firing frenzy. If your sales numbers are high, they let you go, and if they are real low they let you go. You need to beg your doctors to not write too much...they don't want to pay good reps that much money. Sad, but true.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any additional info? Who was let go, or what state?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you call around you will get your answer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't think you knew anything.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LW just restructured again - at least the 4th new COO in 4 years!!! Anyone know anything about the new guy?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing I know is the revolving door will continue. This company is pathetic. There is no organization, no strategy other than sell your soul to sell ACT, no accountability in the service department...

LW is a good company to be the CEO (jakov) of because he's making money hand over fist, but a horrible company to work for, or god forbid be a patient enrolled in their BS system...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its' not Cardionet you should worry about!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ecardio???? We do not even hear from those idiots anymore.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had the misfortune of working at this mess of a company for 5 months. I was hired as a "Hospital" rep. to launch a new telemedicine platform, but these idiots decided after hiring all of us that they weren't going to sell telemedicine after all, thanks a lot morons. Everyone had to take a 5% pay cut in July while the company was reporting record profits, great for morale. People were let go at the drop of a hat, no reason or warning. The customers for the most part like the product but hate the company, I spent most of my time trying to keep customers from jumping ship. I have heard of bad companies but LW takes the cake and the ice cream. The absolute worst management I have ever seen, they lie, don't have a clue what they're doing and have to report to the King of all idiots the owner Yakov. The place is a mess from top to bottom. Wow.