When the Cows come home

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by anonymous, Apr 14, 2010 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medicare is a great thing. They denied the money, and we still think that they will give it to us. Why is nobody mentioning that medicare was just cut $500 billion dollars and cannot afford to give anyone the slightest dime? I just hope that John I and Ann S don't go to represent the company. Fat, rich, stuttering oafs who have more alcohol than blood in them to speak for the company? Great idea! I hope they need heart monitors and I also hope that the electrodes burn through their fat oily skin. Scarring them for life just like working here has scarred me.

Signed,

Randy Thurman.

Care of Nancy Corrigan.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Randy,

Thank you for the clarity. Now if you wouldn't mind, can you fire another 40 of us so you can continue to seem profitable and give your self a bonus? Also, I don't know if you noticed but we are losing accounts due to coverage and poor service. I know, I know, we need to concentrate on what we can control and try and get as many gross referrals we can so we can fee the Sweeney system and they screw it up for us. I guess no wants wants to hear when about the clinics we loss cause they can't get service from the Sweeney team. Maybe we can solve this by having the internal team call ever account and that way if we loss enough clinics, someone might notice that its not always the sales team's fault.

Sincerely,

CardioNet Slave

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is all PDS fault, they didn't know how to process anyting in GA. Ann closed the site because they knew she was the main problem, and she blamed everything on GA. Now, with PA doing the work, it should be perfect with no problems, right?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you being serious right now???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you being serious right now??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ann S is scum. Enough said. She has a 2 year contract and will get paid out through it no matter what happens. Let the peons run around like chickens with their heads cut off and let her keep cackling away in her office. It's ok, when the investor fraud allegations prove to have even more truth, the board and her will be royally screwed. Oh ya and she lost the company 54 million ta boot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems that everyone who is playing the blame game is way too smart to be working here. Why don't you use your experience and undeniable intelligence and go start your own company? Better yet, what would you do to convince CMS not to cut reimbursement? Come on, you must all be the greatest sales people in the world. Sell me on what CMS and the company should have done. Fact is the scope of this space is way beyond your comprehension. There are way too many factors involved for eggheads like you people to ever understand. I bet most of you are way behind in your forecasts too.

Advice, quit and go to work somewhere else.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow,touched a nerve? You were pone sauced.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anne Sweeney is that you ;). Oh wait its Caine :).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys! Don't let the anger and bitterness eat you up inside! Use all of that energy to find your next job! You will be so happy that you did and, the day you get to tell them that you are leaving, well...there is no sweeter day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you have managed to get most competent people fired, so I find it refreshing you are still on this site..................the fact that Mike Kingsley is gone says it all. NOBODY IN PA cares, works, or gives a hoot about the patient...MK departure says it all. Congrats, you got another one fired, but who is going to the patients house to hook them up now that the best is gone and nobody gives a flip. Oh yeah, John I needs something to do besides count his stock options..................go get them Johnny boy! Wait till WED earnings report................heat will be on the big boys, including the big girl in intake!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If John ever took the time to figure out what is really going on with intake or even researched some other medical device company metrics on collections, I am sure he would be open to taking action. Its hard to do that when you are just trying to make things look promising so someone will come and buy you out so you can make millions.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealous? Can't stand the fact that many are smarter than you? Want me to cover your territory so you can make your numbers? I'll do it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should be a wake up call to management when over 90% are below forcast.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know, forecast.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll do it? You're such a sales stud.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, walk right in with the cool sales aid and tell them we are the best at monitoring patients if they have a specific insurance that will pay. Then I will show them a great daily report and inform them it is so good that we will give them 5 pages a day of it for 30 days. But dont get behind doc, 150 pages at the end of the month is a lot to go through... Reimbursement? Dont worry about billing, you may or may not get $25. Who cares, its all about the patient right?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't read that book, " Excuses losers make because they don't know how to sell." Physicians are using these devices, too many with skin in the game. Do you really need me to teach you how to promote this monitor? Stop complaining or quit. Sounds like you have already given up.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, get rid of them!! Not enough reimbursement, no insurance contracts, everyone in house is stupid, forecasts too high, no direction, so and so drinks too much..... Pathetic!! Biggest bunch of babies I have ever heard. Would you like for us to come tuck all of you in at night and read you a bedtime story?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes i will. Thanks for the recognition but i already know i am. Give me your three biggest objections and i will tell you how to overcome them.