How many Donald Sterlings are there at Merck?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2014 at 11:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1000's

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As far as I know there aren't any racist billionaires at Merck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't we privately record your conversations.

You people are so stupid. Hang the guy all you want. but, for him to lose his team for a private conversation is stupid. He should have just apologized and that's it.

If he were black and said that about a white, no way he loses the team. THE STORY IS MOSTLY ABOUT DIVIDING THE COUNTRY, AND YOU MORONS DON'T SEE IT BECAUSE YOU ARE, MORONS.

Notice how he has been quiet? Makes me wonder what is really going on behind the scenes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1- He hasn't been quiet, he just gave an interview to a magazine whose audience is the uber wealthy. He said he should have paid off the blabber mouth.

2- He has made even more inflammatory starements ON the record in court against the tenants of his rental properties. That was a few years ago.

The NBA is being hypocritical for taking a stand on a leaked private conversation and not on the court documented comments from years past. The difference is that the perception of the comments can damage the brand of the team and hurt the NBA. A racist landlord who happens to own a team is no threat to them but an owner who makes racist comments about who comes to their games is an imminent threat. It's all about money, don't fool yourselves, the NBA is not being progressive here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the update.
    V. S. is a whore. And, this story should be a lesson for all of us: stay away from the whores. There are so many in pharma too!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to work for a major media outlet. You are 100% right, and I have yet to hear anyone express this fact better. The NBA is being hypocritical, because to NOT sanction Sterling would've drawn the players ire, and could've sparked bad press and boycotts during the extremely profitable NBA post-season. Cant have THAT, can we?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bigger question: How many Roger Sterling's?