Kean university going to get KW site

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2014 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kean university is going to buy the KW site. Maybe they will keep Summit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right! Merck already has started renovations on K5 and K6. Give me a break please stop the lies that come out of your ass!

FU MERCK!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the KW site stupid, the Union site right across the street

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Write back in three months. Start it with I'm sorry. Personally I think it's a stupid move. Not the first or last one we will make.

PS. Selling three units is also stupid. We already have money.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Rutgers will take it over, and train up a bunch of kids that will not be needed by Merck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kean makes sense. They did expand to south jersey. They don't have much space on Morris Ave. It's a crappy school. There was a joke that stupid people only went there. "I Kean get a college degree"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe Kean already owned the land and leased it to Schering-Plough

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the family has land across from the college and in many other places. They have old money. Maybe it's correct.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old news idiots,
    I come home to more idiots posting. Union is sold. The Kean family has rights to first refusal on the 45 plus acres of land. They transferred those right to the university. The town does not want the university or college or whatever it is in there. The town would not collect one million plus in revenue from property taxes. This was known three months ago. The site that the original idiot post made is still up in the air. We did not know how much money it really is going to take to the buildings workable. Every month there are new problems.

Maybe they should give people an IQ test before posting.

Sleep well idiots