Trapped

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been here long enough to have golden handcuffs but not long enough to salivate getting out of here. I HATE this F company.

Now I may get my wish June 23rd but I want to hedge my bet if they don't ask for hand raisers. What should I say or do to ensure I get a package?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't really understand what your question is. Maybe you been too long at Merck. That may explain it. But everyone that will be separated when announced on June 23rd will get a package. This includes hand and non-hand raisers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm also praying for a package. I'm selling other products on the side and doing well with them. The only part of my life that I absolutely hate is Merck. I think the cuts will be larger than we envision. If your base is over $100 or anywhere near 15 years tenure, you're as good as gone. I can't wait.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were you I would keep my head down and my mouth shut. These descisions are already made and well above you and your managers level. Open your mouth and say the wrong thing you just might get fired.