Inventiv counterparts

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2014 at 1:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does ANY one have solid info about Inventiv reps demise in all of this? I know we are goners but were also stuck in a standstill until 6/23 just like our Merck counterparts....Serious reply's only. I know we are not Merck employees but this is still a loss for us.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv was used to fill openings so the reps could be easily cut when they needed to make cuts. I do not think any inventiv reps will survive. So sorry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The InVentiv reps are Merck's future. Although they suck as much as we do, they cost less.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t consider yourself a goner quite yet. It truly is a business decision and if Merck thinks it can deliver some money by utilizing contract reps they will proceed to travel down that route. Most of the contract reps today have years of experience and access to physicians.
    When I worked for another company they let most of the reps that had 15 years of experience or more go and retained some of the contract reps. Big Pharma doesn’t really care about their employees, if they did, they wouldn’t move people half way across the country and then let them go. In this industry, everyone is at risk of losing their job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are contracting with another large company so more physicians can be badgered.