Class action suit

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2014 at 4:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being discussed amongst many for the health related issues this company is causing.
    Thousands are onboard. Will divulge attorney name soon. We have an excellent case!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What BS! You think Mother is afraid of your empty, hollow threats, which they are? They could give 2 shits! It's our own fault not NOT having a Plan B. Class action my ass!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to think so as well !

But look at the overtime lawsuits (class action) that are still out there and have been for years. Some states have already settled but this kind of stuff is joked about up here at HQ !

Nobody is scared of employees or the laws in this land at all.....

....for remember Corp America takes its' cue from the White Hou$e !

So don't even think for a second that this will somehow be a score settler, although I am with you on it, if it were possible.

Just listening to theses MF's up here croon about how great they are is enough for me to rip my own guts out.

I certainly hope I land another job soon and outside of anything Pharma or Medical.

I pray for everyone who has given their heart & soul to this company; I wish I could say it was worth it, but no. Go out and reclaim you Dignity and get out of this sewer hole any way you can.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) Are we talking employees or patients? Just asking, since both have been screwed (in different ways)...
    2) Even if this is legitimately happening, did you forget that Merck has a trial attorney as CEO? And he knows the pharma legal game better than anyone. Just like with Vioxx, this abusive outfit would employ every trick in the book to invalidate and dismiss such a suit. If that tactic should fail and this theoretical suit is allowed to stand, have no doubt: They would fight this tooth and nail, and not just settle. Stretch it out as long as possible, delay, then delay some more. Then appeal, if they have to, then appeal again, all the way to the Supreme Court. It would stretch for 15-20 years easy. :-(

So while I agree with the sentiment, perhaps the best "revenge" when thinking of Merck is living well. It is amazing how much your life normalizes and the sun shines once you are out of the Merck insane asylum.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just call 1-800-bad-drug

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The overtime case dragged on for 15+ years. All the law firms have given up. Merck kept tossing them road blocks. It was about Merck's view that reps are not real sales people and not entitled to OT pay. What is the chance of this one?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent we have the same Lawyer that O.J. had in his last case.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough said! Merck takes it's cue from the White House!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Can't stop laughing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember who you are suing.

- Ken

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember how successful his strategy was with the Vioxx litigation which got him a huge promotion.

Remember Merck has deep pockets and a large legal team.

Remember most attorneys will take on a case which they think they can win. They don't care about you either. They want to see if there is a chance they can collect a big fee.