BE WELL ..... leave this #*%}#> hole

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2014 at 3:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Lord....

Trolling around CP (as in going to all of the other Pharma Company Boards) as a soon to be laid off Merck rep I thought I would leave my very first post (and only post) on this site.

So my only comment is how similar all of our circumstances are.... As I go from post to post, from company to company it's all the same; just with different company names. At 1st I thought I would look around to see where else I might try to land but I have determined now that our industry is dying. So my epiphany, I need to get out of this line of work all together; and once I decided that would be my course of action my mind has become more & more at peace everyday.

Good Luck to all who endeavor to stay in this hostile environment called Pharma !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have fun selling insurance. Or paint.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling insurance or paint or light bulbs or Hersheys candy bars---anything---would be more honorable than this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to sell the services of my boner. That would be exciting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As someone who left the industry on previous down-sizing I will tell you that the Chinese are right "LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE"