CTL Picks!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2014 at 10:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it being done? Wonder if some will become reps again....Hmmm. DF'ers?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets start with the Mountain West Region CTL's etc...any ideas?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean CTL Pricks?
    For sure the only thing I heard are:
    ODonnell Smith and Hoskins are gone
    Askins probably gone
    Webb is safe
    OHopkins is retiring or raising his hand
    Welch is either displaced or has to move for another position
    Heard SLC is R Watt-another slick talking koolade drinker who sips through a straw. What out for him is all I heard. Very poorly liked and no respect. How's that partying going RW?

How ironic. The circus clown exec team that has been terrorizing the region for years is now going-going-gone! So thrilled. Now they have to start over if they want to work. At least the younger ones. And the older ones? yeah, they can retire knowing that nobody liked them, had no relevance about them, and are just glad to be done with them. Too much nastiness, ego, immaturity, and lack of general knowledge about what it takes.

This couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch

YES! What do ya'll think?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say I've heard the same thing. I'd add that whoever gets watt should lookout! He's terrible and we can't wait to get rid of him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. The mountain west is defiantly in an up roar. I don't think there is a more vocal group on cf other then Tom Lyons group. It is too bad headquarters has let this dis functional mess continue for so long. Shering managers need to go. Sorry guys but you are used car salesmen who if in sales would be put on a PIP.

When we reps get threatened everyday for scientific excellence, it is insulting to have mangers who completely coast and get away with it. The Merck managers like you being there because it has been job security for differentiation for them. What a sham!

Jean works hard. Oren needs to stop milking the system for one more year! The people defending him are probably the former specialty reps who sold one drug for 12 years( how hard can that be) then were put on pedestals for that very mediocre accomplishment and are now respitory s3's. BRAVO. They could not sell diabetes drugs at an s1 level.

This company went off the deep end with the merger. Your right. I have felt harassed sexually and mentally in this region. They try to blame it on us for being a very tenured region and just sour gapes. Not sure that is the case. I think when we tenured reps see bullshit and we call bullshit.

The last five years I have been embarrassed to work in is region. The managers are just ass kissers to Jim and have allowed our region to stagnate, while terrorizing the reps. There could be a serious amount of law suits as a result. That is a complete and utter lack of vision and leadership. DCO and management don't think you will get a reference from me when you get laid off.
    Jim did not do any of you any favors. Karma is not so forgiving!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's the Pareto Principle with 80% of the CTL's being horrible within the company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sexuly and mentally harassed eh? That would require nice looking women and/or people with brains. We don't have either of those out here

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would take someone with brains to realize there are two sexes. Im Not a woman chump change.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RWatt sucks! Please be gone with him! You take him SLC!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another Einstein. Guys aren't sexually harassed last I checked jerk off

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's like saying that spousal abuse is only when the husband mistreats the wife. You really can't be that much of a dimwit?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

check again...stupid

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did. Wrong again pussy whip

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jean may or may not work hard. The problem is that she doesn't know what she's talking about. Neither do the others in the west region. OH is the kind of dis-information. And backstabbing of the exec team

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH is the king of backstabbing....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"CTL Pricks"

That is great and very fitting

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. On all old and most recent ride alongs he talks #%¥€ on all his reps. Pits reps against each other, making them loose respect for their peers, and diminishes the "team".

Sexual comments and very uncomfortable subjects not relevant about other co workers. No filter- nor professionalism.

When respitory gets spun off to epbu June 23 -hahaha? I can't wait to think about how much OH insists how important the respiratory division is to Merck. Cuz what you do is always the cool place to be.

A monkey could sell respitory products. No offense to my fellow resp reps, best of luck as we approach June 23. Wish the best for all of us, but it will all be ok what ever the outcome. OH he has drank way too much Merck Kool aid and when people are not realistic- it is hard to respect them.

ROLE OF LEUKOTRINES? none. Boom!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your statement is sexual harassment! You are an accident waiting to happen. Best of luck at 7-11.

Hope you don't have a family.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the other very keen posters with this post directed towards a very simple minded Posting minion/ctl for sure.

The def of sexual harassment is not just to the intended recipient, but even others in attendance offended by words/actions said/done in front of you that are sexually offensive in nature towards anyone. isn't our region 75% LDS? Questions?

The recipient may not be upset by the comments, but if a person present is offended by what was said (even if not directed towards them) they can file charges for an unhealthy offensive environment.

Put that in a pipe and smoke it RW! And the other minions in the region argggghhhhh! I had worked in HR for years if you have any more stupid things to say. Be well!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you need to wise up. Believe me there are women who seek out men for sport and conquest! They can be worse than any man doing that to women. Obnoxious and bold, their behavior fits sexual harassment exactly. They are witches, bitch and terrorists of sorts.