ARE WE BROKE??

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All arrows point to money issues. Is it bad? We only bill 1% of the codes for the DFU and VLU applications. Dermagraft is out selling Apligraf 5 fold, we are cutting back cost on everything. No matter how much kool-aid one drinks, you have got to start wondering. Is it all rumors....I believe that most rumors have a basis of truth to them. Does this mean we aren't going to the Bahamas??? I knew not to get that passport!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty valid question. What is the deal?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

follow the arrows.....which direction do you think they point? Believe your gut not the hype. What do YOU think?? Let's get a poll:

1)How many TRSs' think OI is broke or close to it?

2)How many TRSs' think that OI is just fine?

If you believe that question 1 is most true.....reply with the word "hurting".

If you think question 2 is most true......reply with the word "fine".

As for mgmt.....don't reply several times "fine" to tilt the poll. Let's see if the TRSs' will post what is whispered on text messages and phone conversations.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey idiot....polls don't work on this site. Listen, Facts are Facts, TRS last only about 2 yrs here. We are broke. Watch...the slides that Revenue is up and that Growth is ecelerating are pure BS. If you been here long enough its been the same every year...."we are trying to make us profitable to purchase." There is no one in thier right mind that would purchase this hell hole.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not as dumb as you think.....
    I konow the issues. I just hope everybody does. good luck.
    when is that oral implant coming out? no reimbursement and people not spending money....let alone Obama Care.....another bright star moment at OI!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are 3 months behind in a 4+ million debt. I think something will happen by the end of this summer. They may sell one of the new buildings to maintain some cash flow. They should start looking to sell or do a merger before the place gets shuts down.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That they are behind is interesting. We will wait to see what gives. What ever happen to the tropical trip?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the place shuts the door forever within a year

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it that bad? How do they keep it hidden? Or are all the recent changes a big red flag??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without the 13 million dollar state handouts this place would now be gone.

The well is now dry

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong....we were told that sales are up 42% by Geoff

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't he also smile and say "good job" to the lowest rep on the rankings?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you prefer if it if he said you suck?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS ..... 3902 unsold units got trashed last two quarters

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many Merck people does it take to screw up OI - only a few. or maybe this is a setup to have Merck purchase us? I watch as they walk through the building - how arrogant can some people be and have nothing to show for it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

????? What about the recent manufacturaing issues?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about it - 3902 units still got trashed. When you tee it up that is a great deal of units at 1550 a unit you add it up. Nice try though I will give you that.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get it. I am not "trying" anything. So, when my customer ordered it and couldn't get it (which impacts my sales), you are telling me that other units got "trashed". I believe you, I just don't get it. Please explain. Thanks.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a better question would be to explain how the new directors inspire you to sell more Apligraft.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a bit of a separate topic but.....what happened to McSweeney?