TriVascular Vs Nellix Vs Cook Vs Medtronic Vs Gore

Discussion in 'Cook' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2014 at 3:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My ranking. From Best to Worst

1. TriVascular. Most disruptive technology platform. Lowest profile no compromises. 12 Fr OD on the way!
    2. Nellix. Second Most Disruptive technology platform. Goodbye endoleaks.
    3. Medtronic. Industry leader, largest market share... Lots of $ to buy other companies ex Covidien
    4. Gore. Second largest market share... Great weather in Arizona
    5. Cook Medical- ? Zenith Fenstrated.... ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey genius, Nellix is no longer a company. Endologix is the company, Nellix is the device.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your wonderful contribution to this post... great job avoiding the topic altogether. I guess that means you agree with me?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TriV has so many type I endoleaks it is not even funny. If Palmaz stenting the proximal portion is normal then great, otherwise the device sucks. There is no such thing as a "no neck indication" for a device that has a sealing ring located distal of the proximal portion of the fabric. It's complete garbage. Disruptive, not even close. Endurant is probably the easiest to use and most reliable deployment, Gore is old technology, Cook is big and cumbersome to put in, Nellix may be the new great thing, but we shall see.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm calling BS on the endoleaks. Thanks for the disinformation.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you're going to try to convince me that you do not work for endologix? The endoleaks rumors currently circulating at endologix are total bs... they just don't like the idea of having a lower profile competitor that is going to become a workhorse device over time

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey idiot no neck indication? Read the ifu it's 10mm or greater

- Sherlock

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbest conversation I have seen. No real data to support any of your claims.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TriVascular is all smoke and mirrors. They conned the entire sales force into coming over there and gave thousands of stock options as the bait. Right before they went ipo, they did a 40 to 1 reverse split and my options turned into toilet paper. Not a bad device but certainly no game changer. I just left the company and could not be happier to get away from these thieves. Stay away!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more... Terrible place to work! Many a career destroyed by Trivascular recruiting "methods"!!!! If your job sucks, please don't jump from the frying pan into the Bon fire!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every company that goes public does a reverse split. Yeah the TV split was a big one, but it happened months ago, so you obviously stayed for another reason. The money isn't all that bad. Where else can you go and make over $200k and not make plan. Perhaps your clinical-incompetence and inability to do all the tasks required to build a franchise in the EVAR space was your problem. It's not just a wine and dine pharma job. You'd have been fired within 6 months at Endologix, Gore, Cook or Medtronic if you could do your own case prep, review and support your own procedures. Move along and stop your whining.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That doesn't look like a company I'd want to go to. Thank you for the info. I'm going to tell the recruiter "no thanks".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every company does a 40 to 1 reverse split? Uh, nope. Fail. Good luck gents....I'm on my out soon myself!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst.company.ever.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very smart decision! These guys will be out of business soon enough.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would they go out of business when they are gaining market share?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gaining market share? HA! That's what they will have you believe. They have not gained shit, maybe 1% share???? It's not that good of a graft actually. Lots of issues and once the polymer spills it will be game over....Their time is coming soon....stay tuned!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently work for TriVascular and while I agree with the stock option reverse split fiasco, I do believe we have a very good device. Unfortunately, I think it all stops there as the company has the wrong folks running the organization. The best thing that could happen would be for TriVascular to get acquired. Otherwise, I don't have a lot of faith in what they are doing. I'm giving it one more quarter here to see if they can figure things out....my resume is updated and ready to hit the market!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal with the Ovation Alto? Is that actually going to happen?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best in class AAA devices by rank:
    Medtronic Endurant
    Gore Excluder
    Endologix AFX
    Cook Zenith
    TriVascular Ovation
    Lombard Aorfix

New grafts launching 2015 in US:
    Cordis Incraft
    Bolton Treovance