Infectious Disease division??

Discussion in 'The Medicines Company' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it, there will be an entire new Infectious Disease division with the launch of oritovancin. Is that true or will every rep have to carry all of The Medicines Company drugs (and co-marketed stent) in their bags with small territories?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the title for the infectious disease position?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

National expansion soon! Hiring new division of experienced hospital reps with antibiotic experience.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please no former Zyvox people! They were run out of more hospitals than the Cube-heads.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets get the Teflaro people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the start dates for the end of August training?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Potential Forest hiring freeze if we co promote Orita. Would love to bring them on board to do all the work!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want results you have to recruit from cubist. They drive the bus in the ID space

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try, Cubist rep. My experience of working with Cubist reps in the past is they are lazy and poor communicators. Don't recruit from that pack of losers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Lots of seasoned reps not used to selling much... until ceftaroline started taking market share. Now they have 4 drugs in their bag and the old timers are freaking out. They've been poaching Forest reps. If there weren't a co-promotion in the works for oritavancin, I think Forest reps would have the edge.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are you going to sell this?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And who are you with or was ? Forest? They're a class act in the ID community...dipshit

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep Forest. Now with the co-promote your the dipshit too!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not me. I never worked for a clueless, wannabe big-pharma company like Forest and to say that they are respected amongst the ID community is quite laughable....They are and were a joke to most of my ID's...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a weak, lame response. Every Forest rep. in my area is frightened about losing their job, hate their manager and are looking for another job and interviewing with other companies. They motivate by intimidation, and that never works for long. Their turnover is very high. Nice try Forest management, but you can't defend that management style.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? My comment was about the lame ass quality of Forest reps. The one is my area was the laughing stock of the ID community and I sincerly hope that TMC isn't hiring too many of them....Or at least get the GOOD ones....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice spelling.... you must be shaking in your shoes over Forest reps in your area. TMC can't hire Forest because YOUR company has ASKED Forest to co-promote Oritavancin. Choke on that you hate monger.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops...I just have struck a chord...you MUST be a dipshit Forest rep...my bad

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FOREST ISNT AN ID COMPANY!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!!! Teflaro is literally one of the worst launched products in pharma history. Cubicin is one of the most successful AB's in pharma history. Do you think that's luck??? Forest isn't even a company anymore!!! Morons like you should be selling used cars or selling bathroom supplies. Please shut the F up you clueless jackass!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Apparently he got his ass kicked in his territory by the Cubist rep....Disgruntled much?