What happen with Mark Faucett?

Discussion in 'Orthofix' started by Anonymous, Jul 20, 2014 at 3:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought he was brought in to clean up the mess but then left in middle of the night.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um yeah big shocker, how does one clean up this place?!!?!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did he go? He will be sooo missed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what was his name? kyle Wilson?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

u can't dismiss OFIX has done a very nice job stabilizing the company. their were many closing the coffin when the stock was at $20 and it is now over $30. The stim business appears to have hit bottom and starting to have a pulse moving forward. No matter what people think, Ofix prints money even at the revenue levels where it stands. Margins north of 70%. Faucett did the job while at Ofix and now I think he has moved on with his own distributorship. Not 100% sure but I think so. he served the company well under a very difficult environment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rotflmfao, that's some effed up nonsense..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Faucett's has been gone for a little while. Mark is more of an entrepreneur than he is a corporate guy. That's at least my take on it. He helped stabilize the stim business regardless of what the haters will say. To my surprise, I would have thought the stim business would have fallen much more than it did. I think at peak they did $180 mill in stim business and now it's a $160 mill business. Not too bad considering the situation and at 70% plus margins they still ring the cash register.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Mark for this comment

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, but it's not Mark. Just an outside perspective.

10. LMAO...Good one Mark. Seriously...where are you now days?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orthofix set him up as a distributor in Louisianna and made 4 reps work under him. Same with Jared McGrath

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How nice for those 4 reps

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Jared end up? Look out competitive reps. He will steal all your instruments so make sure you get them from Spd before he does