Atrium Medical

Discussion in 'Atrium Medical' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2007 at 12:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am thinking of interviewing with Atrium Medical and would be selling surgical mesh. Can anyone give me any insight into if this is a good place to start in med sales(I am currently in pharma and miserable). The recruiter said 1st yr at plan around 130k and 150-200K 2nd yr? Any help greatly appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked for Atrium, decent company. You are going to make roughly 70k in the mesh division if you are top 20% 1st year. The recruiter will tell you that you will make more than that, that is lie. Small player in the mesh world vs J&J and Covidien. You are going to take a MASSIVE pay cut coming from Pharma or Med Devices. Beware.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Brown still there?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he is.

5. Brown is the worst manager a company could have. I would advise everyone not to work at atrium. There management is a joke, products are marginal, and they are not on any gpo's or idn's. They can't compete against any company that sales mesh.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have other divisions though. The CVI guys do pretty well except for the fact that management changes the commission structure every year. Not sure what affect the Maquet purchase will have on us moving forward.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong... the Atrium Mesh products are on the Premier GPO.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There mesh is used to fix hernias

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since they were bought out are there any significant changes? What is the current opinion of a job at this company. I am applying to this job and it would be my first in the industry, recruiter says first year pay would be 85-95.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...to specify I am applying on the surgical mesh hernia repair side