Merit increase

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2014 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big deal so your LCM makes personal calls on their cell.....doesn't stop you from using your cell to post to this site during working hours. If you take your work ethic with you to your new job...you'll be bouncing back to Rotech in no time at all. Unless of course today you are off on a PTO day. If you are...get a life and give the site a rest for a bit.

Sounds to me like maybe you are posting on your cell? or using a PTO day also? any maybe you need to "get a life" and "give the site a rest also" ? Just a suggestion lol Oh wait, Unless you are a LCM that sits around and does absolutley nothing (except to read and post on here). I guess that's the extent of your "job duties" at Rotech.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? An LCM is not much more than a baby sitter to make sure the employees of the location do their jobs. If they don't, they have no power to fire an employee, they are told when to write up a SR if they don't make their pint hurdle, They pass along directives from the AM that get them from the RM. They complete endless spreadsheets to be forwarded back up the ladder to who ever created it. They have no power to refuse any directives from the AM or RM if they want to continue to work for Rotech. They can just wait patiently until they find another position or hope someone comes to their senses. Common sense is not very evident in many of the roll outs from Rotech.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just as in any business and not just Rotech. The more that is dumped on a location and that location meets the "goal" they are dumped on even more until their spirit and body are broken and they finally limp out the door one way or the other.

To bad some of the employees didn't stick with their plan on trying to bring in a union. Sure it was a long shot, but the talk got the higher ups knickers in a twist when it was going around.

There will never be common sense with Rotech. They can get rid as many of the higher up positions they want, until they start to treat ALL of their location employees as an asset people will continue to look to leave.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fyi- I was on the can when I made that post, so it did not interfere with my work.
    Multitasking.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fyi- I was on the can when I made that post, so it did not interfere with my work.
    Multitasking.

Wow, now THATS an excellent to place to be posting from while "multitasking" for Rotech!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the rotech kool-aid tastes goog huh?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turnaround is coming????????even if this company were to turn around,you could never get back the good employees that you ran out the door......karmas a b####....and you will taste it

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so right about that.
    I took my LCM experience elsewhere after running my location into the ground. Wasn't my fault.
    Whether it was clinician.....SR......or PST's......none of them seemed to get along with me.
    But where I'm at now there are very few men, so this should work out great for me.
    Guess what? The grass IS truly greener elsewhere!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if no one liked you,than you were part of the problem

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They tried to like me.......but I couldn't like them.
    They were men.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you were a manager that can only deal with woman?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can i come work for you?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a woman who hates men, yes you're right.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as you have no problem with alternative lifestyles.......and you're female.
    Love to have you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an A$$...Signed, everyone who has to read your posts!! Getting Old!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know it's really hard for some of those old bitter xwives to get over their partner leaving them for the other woman.

He does get old turning every thread possible into this.

Like a bunch of us have said.....go away troll. He is still creepy and his "excuse" for continuing his bile is to get out the word.

He probably has many of Elton John's LP's, the big 33's too

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree.
    Just another in a long line of Rotech problems.........taking down ......one location at a time.
    The only thing old about it is how Rotech Refused to correct the problem.