Worse is over

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2014 at 11:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad everything is back to normal.
    We've finally unburdened ourselves of that impossible debt, as well as a lot of unnecessary payroll. I see light at the end of the tunnel.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a billionaire because from where i sit... 300,000,000.00 is still a lot of debt.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CTB oxygen pickups:

-recycle those tubing connectors
    -lightly used cannulas can pass for new
    -eagerly accept used commodes if family wants to donate- they can be cleaned to look new ( in most cases).
    -bubble bottles and tubing can also prove to be a bonanza if "gently" owned.

Lastly, unhook those concentrator alarms. Can save many unscheduled service calls on overtime.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I am sure the past stockholders are very happy and pleased for you considering the company based on the valuation might have been worth 2+ times that before the chapter 11. Never really understood the valuation and how you can pay for a valuation that is non specific and gives a broad range. I mean, what is the purpose of paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for a very broad value range when the whole purpose was to find out very close to how much the company was worth? Was there ever a comparison done to Lincare and their recent sale during the process? They should have IMHO postponed the Chapter 11 so they had more time to come up with a specific value to be fair to everyone involved. Really do not understand why this logical path was not taken. Either way, I am sure the past stock holders are glad they lost a bunch of money so someone else could be happy and have a much easier road moving forward.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a crooked legal system.
    JUDGES ARE CROOKED!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a rogue PST. Lightly used cannulas, tubing, and humidifier bottles are never passed on to other patients. Everything we give them is delivered in an unopened package. Rotech does not accept returned commodes as they are purchase items.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea?
    What about tubing connectors? You conveniently left those out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They might as well do all that stuff, and worse.
    For when the chips are down Rotech WILL desert its patients, such as with already closed locations. This is reality.
    And even though those patients are assured coverage/service, in actuality they are then subjected to stern service limitations-ie): when they can/cannot get their deliveries (for starters).

So get your head out of the policy @ procedure manual and persevere to build something. But before we do that, we'd like to know what penalties were paid by the ones who brought us here, down at Disney World.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes but heres the problem,the same people are steering the ship.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That light you see at the end of the tunnel is a freight train coming your way.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who says that there was unnecessary payroll? Maybe some but it left the locations so lean that those left can't take a day of PTO because there is no coverage. What happens in case of an emergency such as a sickness of death in the family?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know an LCM that cleaned commodes for reuse.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, its not just the name of the company newsletter.=-)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just the facts please.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is fact.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one LCM we had did it all the time. He reasoned that is why they sell them separate AND why you could bill M/C for a rental.

Plus, they don't throw away a mattress at the hospital because someone died in the bed or went to the bathroom on it or worse. If it's not porous it came back if a patient was donating it.

It does happen more often than people think

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thx