sleep central

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2014 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going to happen to them? Anyone foresee any layoffs?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech should have shut them down by the end of the first year they were in operation.

The follow up business they cost some of the locations, the triplicate paper work sent out to Dr's, excessive HIA from their errors. It was more than enough by the end of the first year to prove to Rotech, while yes it was a good idea, it was not executed very well.

Rotech only has themselves to blame because they continue to refuse to listen to their locations. In part, that lack of communication has to be put on the AM/RM's of any given area that hide everything to keep their fat check coming.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have listened to the locations for examples in how to save the company money but they haven't looked at SC as an open wound that continues to bleed money. Have had to a adjust off huge amounts because the patient had no SOP on file for the supplies and had not been seen by a doctor in years or had no insurance. How easy would that have been to confirm while they had the patient on the phone? No common sense there.

In their rush to put new programs in to action, no one is thinking. Local, hometown service is what our Medicare patients want. The patient calls the location to speak to the person they initially spoke to and we have to tell them that person is at another location. Very deceptive of Rotech. Kinda like selling respiratory services when you don't have full time RTs on staff.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech is the king of poorly implemented good ideas. The ideas are good, the execution of the ideas is so pathetic that nothing positive can possibly be achieved. Like my father used to say, they could find a way to tear up a brass monkey!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

done

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

joke

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a current situation.

Rotech closed a location in my town. They had a cpap truckdriver patient who needed a download for his CDL requirements.......and needed it fast or he would lose his livelihood.

Nobody told him NOTHING.
    He came into this competitor office and luckily, we were able to take his insurance and save his day.

Very unprofessional.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a problem. ?I cannot get the supplies I need. ?I have been trying for MONTHS to get a new cushion. ?A piece that I was told to replace at least once a month. ?They say I do not have a prescription for it. ?Then HOW do I have one in my possession???? After waiting literally months for them to get the proper authorization from my physician, I finally went and picked up the form myself, took it to the doctors office, got it signed by hand, myself. ?My doctors office doesn't understand as they have previously authorized this multiple times(Duh I have a prescription!!) Anyway, I hand delivered it again myself, and was assurred it would be taken care of. ?That was 10 days ago. Today the company Sleep Central called to see if I need supplies??? Yes I need supplies! I've been trying for months to get a cushion. Which STILL hasn't been shipped because they said I need authorization from my physician! After I lost it on the phone the lady says she found it and the order will be placed. I'm not holding my breath. This company has terrible service.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calm down.
    Many people use a cushion for 6 mo. to a year. You need to get back on your meds.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to leave the doctors alone.
    Call a psychiatrist.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you use one for that long. NO

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need the psychiatrist, because you live in denial of what your company is doing.