Wound Care

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like we better step it up to the OR according to our CEO. Wound care doesnt look to be a great focus for 2015 after the pass through.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you think materials management and the value analysis crew are going to think that the extreme cost per cm2 of Epifix is going to bring anything to the OR? We bette make hay until the end of the year. Killing it now

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, the same person posted both of the previous posts and obviously doesn't work for the company. Amazing. Keep telling yourself that

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It' obvious you don't work for the company. You're just another investor trying to stir up manipulation….shouldn't you be on the finance boards? These boards are for people who want to banter about employees and the discrimination lawsuit they are going to file one day. Employees of the company know what the future holds and it certainly doesn't come from a street sweeper article. Why don't you post something from seeking alpha? That is directly where I get my managerial guidance each morning……

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you knew how to read, you would realize that this is straight from the horses mouth.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you actually worked at MiMedx I would tell you to probably find another job if you are so concerned. 3 products with all different areas of focus. Go worry about your finance blogs with all your time off.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see our pr firm is working overtime. How bout posting more pics of pete in his flight suit.