How many of you are sick of...

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not the Quinn basher. But I do work in ISF1 and have experience in several environments (retail, specialty, Hosp). I have worked do 2 other companies over approximately 20 years. I agree leadership skills are different than market knowledge, and that good leaders can learn. HOWEVER, hospital requires a skill set that is far different than they pharma sales sectors. It takes years to master those skills and become a training asset. It also requires a very different mindset than what Forest looks for in their retail managers. There are so many experienced candidates that it borders on negligence to NOT hire a hospital leader with segment experience. Especially after the RD tells the team he will hire someone who can add value because his previous DM's in that geography were so weak. Len has hired two DM's with outside experience and I can tell u June and Bob add value to their teams. Len dropped the ball (again) in Philly/Jersey.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ding...ding...ding...ding...ding ....you are absolutely right, June and Bob are good DM's and I am jealous that we in the NJ Philly district do not have such a resource.

I dont know what Len was thinking,...other than to intentionally tank the Philly/NJ team 3x in a row, by hiring 3 weak and inexperienced retail DM's to run a hospital sales team (Dipaolo, Wallen, and Quinn).

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quinn's got another opening. Just posted today.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we have their initials and sex of the lucky person, as it helps narrow it down?