Lemtrada approval?

Discussion in 'Genzyme' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2013 at 9:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you didnt get the position. get a job at panera bread and you can still help us grow this drug. Of course it will be in the form of delivering food to our MS Centers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may be delayed but it will be approved IMFO. Training begins the end of JAN 2014.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the sound of crickets in the evening.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...Silent night....all is calm...all is bright???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look Sanofi got their CRL yesterday. Obviously it's not good news. They halted after hours trading on the GCVRZ. That says it all. If the letter would have said approved, news would had been out. They were quick to put out good news in Canada and Australia.....

Aubagio reps continue selling Aubagio. Externals stay where you are. If you were one of the jobless folks, hopefully you were smart and kept looking all these months.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have to announce on Monday due to investors relations.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REJECTED. BUH BYE

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any insight on the chances of FDA listening to appeal?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug and division are doomed. For you dorks that think your going to hit the jackpot here, TOO BAD.

What you are not seeing is that Genzyme/Sanofi has to pay the FEDS $22 million for Seprafilm, a Genzyme product, for selling off label SLURY.

Also, Genzyme or Sanofi bought a product called LeGoo and the shit doesn't work.

Three strikes and your out, also the Seprafilm division is basically cutting their sales force from 90 to 50.

Go back to Panera or Paychek or Pitney Bowes, the free money gig is over here!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true Genzyme has made offers for Aubagio expansion? Pods? Yuck

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, sanofi owns genzyme now, Texfidera rules this market and your drug coming out has way too much bagage!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard we are appealing in the 2nd quarter form my DM. So it's 2nd Q let's see if we here anything

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Resubmission not appeal. Well, it will be a quicker decision possibly than an appeal.
    So...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question: When do Global Sales numbers and revenues start being reported?!?!?!?

Some of the milestones were global sales numbers. I don't believe they had anything to do with US approval. With all the approvals around the globe I'm surprised the CVR value hasn't improved.

Any insight????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thing getting traction or not? I'm in pharma, going nowhere and avoiding layoffs yearly with more to come, got a meeting with an area guy, not sure this sounds promising. Decent gig?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Approved yesterday Friday 11/14/14. Press release at seekingalpha.com

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Approved yesterday Friday 11/14/14. Press release at seekingalpha.com